Chick'fil'a

Your pov

T-Kup: pssssttt y/n

T-Kup: heyyyyy y/n

Me: Tori why are you texting me when you're IN A MIDDLE IN A INTERVIEW?

T-kup: oh yeah I uh forgot

Me: lol k go back to the interview I'll be waiting for you

T-Kup: fine but we should get food after

I look up from my phone looking across the room seeing Tori getting interviewed by the radio host. This girl has a bad habit of texting during an interview. I see them stop talking and took off their headphones I guess they're ready to record a performance in the other room. I turned to one of the radio workers what they're doing now, "oh they just having a quick break before Tori does her performance and getting everything prepared".

I give them a quick thanks before looking around for my girlfriend. I spotted a wild yellow mane by the windows drinking some water.

"So what does my lovely girlfriend want for lunch?" I come up behind her and hugs her. Funny enough she chokes on her drink from my appearance (guessing I scared her).

"Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you to stop sneaking up behind me" Ø. None, Nada, not even once till now. "None"

"Oh...well here's a warning" Tori turns around to we are properly hugging.she starts swaying us side to side, signing whatever song is in her head. " I feel like chick'fil'a today"

Hmm, chick'fil'a? Sounds pretty good with their waffle fries. "Sounds great, I can pick some up during your performance or do you want me to stay for it?"

"I kinda want you to stay, ut I'm starving so could you go?"

"Sure I can go and just your regular order?" She nodded in confirmation for her order. I gave her a hug and kiss before leaving the building.

I wanted to be back in time to be with Tori before she finished, so I did a faster run to Chick'fil'a than usual.

I was waiting in line when I noticed two girls across from me staring at me whispering then giggling again and again. I looked around to make sure they weren't doing to someone else and I so happen to be in front and catching it instead. It wasn't till I got my confirmation when I see them walking towards me.

"Uhhhh, hey aren't you Tori's girlfriend?" The two girls asked me, I returned with a charming smile knowing it was some of Tori's fans.

"Is Tori with you or is she doing other things?" they implied while looking around. I somewhat felt bad as they wanted to see Tori, but she wasn't here.

"I'm afraid not, I'm just out to get her some food that's all" They're hopeful faces turn to deflated, and I felt even more sorrowful. But soon, their face grew back into hope like they just thought of something.

"Well that's alright, but may we have a picture with you?" errr... a picture? With me? I check ahead to see if I had time to or I need to order, but I still had 5 people in front so I nodded in approval.

After several selfies later, I managed to have a small chit chat with the girls (and following them on twitter). Soon after, the girls had to leave and I had to order Tori's food.

I returned to the car putting the food in the passenger seat and check my phone for any notifications. Messages, none, Twitter, huh? what's this picture?

Y/s/n is so cute!!! Y/n was picking up food for Tori, she was so nice and cute!! *selfie with the girls you met earlier*

Well then.

*Ding*

T-Kup: Cum back I miss you

Me: Oh do you really?

T-Kup: Kinda, I just saw the post with the selfie of fans with you and got hungry

Me: Well I feel loved. Anyway, I'm just coming back now so by the time your done I'll be back.

I set my phone down and made my way back to the radio center. I indeed made it in time for Tori to be finished. We sat down at one of their lunch tables and started to eat. While Tori ate her lunch I was scrolling through the my phone.

It was all silence until my phone getting a notification from Twitter.

@ToriKelly I appreciate this loser very much (she go me lunch). *photo of me scrolling on my phone*

Did she just take a picture of me who was right in front of her? I glance up to Tori who was putting on her best innocent face and just looking around.

I grabbed a piece of her fries and ate them (clearly exaggerating). I heard her gasp being offended that I stole her fry.

"Okay, babe now that was just rude"

"I think it was pay back for posting that picture of me" I smugly replied.

"Hmm touché, by the way you looked extremely cute with the picture of the fans" Tori cooed and bringing up the picture.

"Oh please your the cute one in this relationship" I continued to scroll on Twitter to check everyone's response (which was pretty positive)

"Hot damn I always forgot how hot y/n is"
"Ummm y/s/n is giving me relationship goals"
"Hello mom is going out without mom today"

The last one got me I always find it hilarious when Tori's fans call us mom. I think I'm 'mom' and Tori's 'momma' I'm not really sure.

"Watcha laughing at?" Tori questions me after hearing me snickering.

"Oh nothing. It's just your fans calling us their moms" I explain to her this funny situations.

"Hehe yeah that's always funny. I love it" I decided to make this situation become bigger by posting a picture of Tori eating.

@y/t/n look at momma eating all of moms food :( *insert picture*

"Y/N stop giving my nuggets ideas about us" ideas about what? We're already dating I can't see what else they'll make up. "Hey, I'm just giving them some insight of your life since you don't tell them anything."

"All they need to know if that your mine and I love you" great here comes the blush.

"I love you too Tori, now hurry up and eat your sandwich so we can go home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: guess who doesn't know how to use wattpad? THIS GIRL *points to myself* it's actually really funny how I am struggling. It looks simple but writing a book on here it's hard. I type this on my phone because my laptop hates me so if there are mistakes shout to my phone and my brains not knowing how to English
Sorry for all the mistakes this was last minute but I will maybe fix them.

Have a grate day and stay strong