Run to you

Your pov

"Dude, y/n, look! It's a seagull!" Tori pointed out to me all excited like a 6-year-old.

"Yes, Tori, I see the bird," However I don't think she heard me because she started running to it before I could hold her back.

"Tori! No-" I tried calling her back but quickly gave up knowing it won't be any use.

We planned this day to go sightseeing in Toronto by Lake Ontario since it was Tori's day off before a busy week of tour again. It's been pretty great we had great food and saw pretty things now we're by the lakeside.

I watched Tori as she chased around the poor seagull, "Tori you're scaring the poor bird." I pulled out my phone and recorded her.

" I pulled out my phone and recorded her

Oh, why bother on trying to stop her. Might as well record it for future use. Tori continued to chase the bird for the next 10 mins, I stopped record after 3 and started wondering on my own.

It felt nice to have some peace from time to time. Having a schedule like Tori can get too hectic for me to handle. I was lost in my lost when I felt a pair of hands find their way around my chest.

"I like the view from here," Tori whispered to me with her body-hugging behind me.

"You suddenly made the view 10x better," I beam at Tori. I and my cheeky flirtations were the reason I able to win Tori.

Tori twirled me around so our lips could talk meet. After Tori was satisfied with a number of kisses she pulled apart and showed my the videos she got of the seagull. "Look, I named him Sebastian." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short one BUT I HAVE 2 AND A HALF WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT BUT LIKE A WEEK OF FINALS and i have some prompts ready

Tori is such a dork and i love it

Oh and im a posting a new book for my english class. Just a lil poetry things, you can read them if you want but it would porbably bore you. You can ignore if you want