Geronimo!

Tori and I had just come back from out little Christmas tree shopping. This year we were celebrating it together and the first thing we planned was the tree. We got this small 5 ft tree, it matched the coziness of our apartment. 

I was getting out the ornaments while Tori was setting the tree up in the living room. We decided to split up the tree so one-half was mine while the other was Tori. 

Soft Christmas music could be heard throughout the apartment. We were quiet during the tree decorating because we were too concentrated on designing.  I decided to take a break and make us some hot coca because it seemed fitting. 

I finished fixing the hot chocolate and came out of the kitchen humming along with the music. I set out drinks on the coffee table and went back to my side of the tree. I stepped back to check if I needed to put any more decorations when I heard Tori grunting. 

I guess she was just having troubles reaching a part of the tree, I just shrugged it off and went back to my pondering. I go wide eyed when I see the green spruce tree coming closer and closer. It comes down toppling over me. 

"Oops," Tori whispered stunned from the collapse of the tree. 

I grunted in distress from all the needles stabbing me, I urged Tori to help me up. 

"Tori, how the hell were you able to push this tree down?" I dusted off the needles from my pants.

"Ha well, funny story, I'm actually not sure, I was trying to put this bubble at the top, but I guess I pushed it too hard." We stared at the fallen tree, being too tired to put it back up and clean. Instead, we cuddled on the couch, drinking our hot cocoa and watching movies like always.

"Tori, you are taller than the tree, don't tell my you couldn't reach the top" I mumbled into the crook of her neck. "Hell, you're even taller than me"

"Shut up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- I'm in this weird writers block where writing doesn't seem very interesting to me. So sorry this is bad. Updates might be slower than usual, but ill try to update. Sorry  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have a great day and stay strong