Christmas

Christmas Day was finally here. Tori woke me up by literally jumping on the bed, she had jumped and slipped landing on top of me. Tori was always excited to wake up on Christmas, and I thought it was cute so I would forgive her if she wakes me up super early.

Everyone ran down the stair huddling around the Christmas tree. We passed out hot cocoa to everyone, and asked everyone if they wanted marshmallows. I looked around to see that everyone had marshmallows but me. Tori asked me if I wanted any but I passed the offer saying that I didn't like marshmallows.

Tori just gasped and looked at me like I said Santa wasn't real.

"You don't like marshmallows in your hot chocolate? Who do you hate love!" Tori exclaimed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at the nonsense Tori was doing. I told her that it wasn't a big deal I just wasn't keen on the marshmallow rave.

Tori looked at me with such sympathy as if I was a puppy that just broke their new toy.

I gave her a kiss and told her to suck it up. We were opening our Christmas gifts when one of her cousins ran towards the window saying it was snowing and it had snowed over night. We all dropped what we were doing and dressed warmly to go out.

We made forts, had snowball fights and made snow people till we were all exhausted.

Tori took the time too look around at all the things we made. On the other hand, I pulled on Tori's scarf for her to come forward for a kiss. She was giggling at my demanding actions, this clear sums up how we kiss 60% Tori giggling and 40% me kissing.

I pulled away pouting at Tori just wanting some kisses until I was snowballed in the face. I excused myself from Tori quickly to chase after the rascal who did it. I came back to Tori wiping the snow off my hands with a proud smirk on face knowing that the kid is half stuck on a snowman.

Tori laughed and called me a bully before saying that she would cure the bully with kisses and gave me tender kisses all over my face.

We headed back inside to get warmed up and continued opening presents. The rest of the time was a family day and chilling with the kids playing with toys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho Ho Ho double updates. I added more fluff because your hearts probably still aching from Love me Like you.

Umm idk what else to say...oh! I will probably be editing the whole book so if you get notifications from old chapters that's probably why. (I gotta make cooler titles)

Have fun this holiday! Much love