warm me up

Your pov

"Babe you're in charge of doing the laundry and I'll work on vacuuming," Tori said going through our chores list.

"Aye, aye, captain," I gave her a fake pirate salute and marched down to the laundry room.

In my personal experience, I liked doing the laundry work the most because it's super easy. All you gotta do is put in clothes into the washing machine wait and then transfer that into the dryer and fold. Just three things with a good amount of gap in between to read a book or go on your phone.

But the absolute best part is taking the clothes out the dryer. Why? Because that's when the clothes are freshly clean and warm. Like the cozy warm blankets on a rainy day type of warm. The absolute best.

I turned on the washing machine and added the detergent and the clothes letting me have 30mins to spare. I already did the rest of my chores and I can't go bother Tori because I can hear the vacuum on.

So I did what I do the best. I hopped onto of the washing machine, which was probably not a good idea, and went on my phone.

"Y/n have you seen th-" Tori comes in the room seeing me shaking with the machine underneath me.

"Huh? What do you need?" I looked up trying to regain my composure of the dizziness from the quick movement.

"The uh um vacuum filters," she said distractedly.

I tilted my head to think about it. Where are the vacuum filters located? Hmmm, I actually didn't know we had vacuum filters but that's just me not being a responsible adult.

"Well uh... Since when did we have vacuum filters," I hesitated to answer.

Tori just rolled her eyes, "Remember when we fought over what Febreze smell we wanted."

It took me a while for the memory to come back to me, but once it did I started laughing. It was once of those fights that in the end of the day you would laugh and wonder why you fought over it. "Yeah, yeah, I remember now. I think we put it up in one of these cabins," I pointed at the cabins across from me.

"Of course, we put it up in the cabins where neither of us could get it unless we had a stool," Tori groaned while shuffling to take the stool out of the closet.

"I dunno fam," I watched Tori climb up to get the Febreze.

"These are so weird, why did we get these?" she questioned with her back still facing me.

I blanked out from secretly checking her out. What? I had too. Tori was wearing a muscle tee and shorts and she is hot. I won't deny it. This girl just gives me heart palpitations. I smiled at my mind thinking of her. I so got distracted I didn't see Tori finding the Febreze or even putting the stool away.

"Why are you smiling creepily at me?" Tori had her phone out looking like she was either recording me or snap chatting pictures of me. She stood a couple more minutes theN put her phone away and walked towards me with the filters in her other hand. She placed the filters on top of the dryer next to me before wrapping her hands around my waist and stood in between my legs from where I was sitting.

"You're cute," she whispered focusing at my lips licking hers every so often.

"Enough talking, more kisses," I stared at Tori who eagerly bites her lips. I pressed my lips against Tori feeling the soft lips I've been craving all day.

Too bad we're humans who need to breathe because damn I wouldn't stop kissing Tori I didn't need it. After a good amount of kisses between we quickly realized that we got way out of track. We gathered ourselves up with a few kisses for a treat and made our way back to doing chores.

Tori left the room with the filter and I continued my job of transfer the wet clothes to the dryer. Now I got another 30 mins to waste I would say to have another make out session with Tori but she rather have a clean house than some lip locking time.

The 30 mins ended going by fast when you're watching some tv on Netflix. It's basically almost a 40 min episode or 2-ish 22 min episode. Yeah, I know my episode to time conversion.

Here's my favorite part of the job. I opened the lid and a rise of warm steam comes out. I grabbed a handful of clothes and Jesus the best feeling in the world. It was so warm and so soft. I just want my pillow and blanket to be made out of this. Putting the warm cloth up to my face I felt cozy.

Being too caught up with the just finished dryer clothes I didn't see Tori come in with a very questioning look.

"You know you're supposed to fold it not snuggle up to it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry fam for slow updates i gotta focus on school right now (im drowning in finals and i cant swim help) 

so there ya go.