Snapchat filters

all i heard was giggles. then more giggles. all these giggling is making me annoyed why cants i sleep in peace?

"guys look at y/n sleeping isn't she cute," i heard tori say next to me. wow rude she didn't even bother to whisper.

i shuffled around to face her squinting at the lamps light shining into my eye. "why are you awake? it's like 1 am and are you on snapchat?" i said grossed out at my voice cracking from just waking up.

"i can't help it the filters are so funny," she continued posing in front of her phone. she was just sitting up with her back leaning on the bed backboard.

"dude look at me i'm a pizza this is so weirddd," she dragged out the last word making weird faces at the camera.

she played the video back laughing loudly at the results. i rolled my eyes scooting closer to her so i could cuddle. she faced the phone camera at me "look at this bundle of joy" i saw my face with one of the stupid filters that made my face all funny but really i was too tired for all this.

"tori let's go to sleep," i whined then yawned loudly.

"! oh i know! let's face swap y/n!" tori squealed excitedly trying to match my face with hers on the camera. i hurried and shoved my face into the blankets avoiding the camera. "no way am i doing that it's too creepy" tori just laughed finally putting her phone away turning off the lamp and made her way into the bed.

"stop hogging all the blankets" she whined tugging on the blankets. i decided to be nice and gave her some. she started spooning me i could feel her sucking all my warmth away. why is she so cold. oh well i get to go back to sleep so it's all fine now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh hi. happy halloween. i wrote this at 1am so that's why it's looks very unedited. idk where this came from but it's been awhile so....