Jealous

Y/n's pov

Tori and I decided to have a junk day, (eating a bunch of junk food and watching any movies we have at the time) but somehow all of our junk food had disappeared even I just brought them a couples days ago. Right away, I knew that Tori did it I didn't even bother to scold her knowing that she will probably do it again and offer me kisses and cuddles in return for forgiveness.

What made it worse is that Tori supposedly 'forgot' to tell me that we ran out right when we started. We also started quite late, around 1:18 am. What grocery store could possibly be open at this time and is close by?

"Y/nnnn Walmart is close by and I think it's 24hrs we could go there" Tori bugged me by flopping on top of me and moaning around. Annoyed by how late it is and the lack of sleep I'm going to get I didn't warn Tori and just grab her hand and my car keys and we drove to Walmart. Now during that little moment I forgot to have a reality check to remember that we were in our pajamas and thank god that we were wearing somewhat decent clothing. (Thank god we decided to wear sweats and a Jersey tonight)

During the drive to Walmart, I wasn't playing around anymore. I had a mission, and my mission was to get all the junk food and leave. Now that wasn't very likely to happen as Tori and I might wonder off, get separate, get lost, get distracted and so on. (We aren't very good adults sadly) I briefed Tori on our 'mission' and by the time I finished debriefing Tori about our 'mission' we were at Walmart.

We stepped out of the car feeling like we could conquer the world (or Walmart). We walked in and right away I grabbed Tori's hand and a basket. I was smart enough to make a check list we needed before we left and Tori began to name things off.

"Oreos?"
"Check"
"Ice cream"
"Check"
"Bread"
"Che- Bread!?"

"Tori, why is bread in the list? I don't remember adding it on."
"Well, if we're in the grocery store might as well buy some normal food too."
I stopped the cart and stood there looking at Tori as she continues to walk not knowing I stop. I was debating whether or not to restock up of the thing we need back home. Tori had a good point, seeing that we were here might as well. But if we don't we'll have to come again and who knows when we'll actually do it. Doing it now at 1:45 am there is a chance of us forgetting something big and us coming back again. Okay, I've made up my mind. I see that Tori is still walking away far into the depths of Walmart. I should get her so we could check out and leave, but I felt too lazy I can just call her when I'm back at the car.

I place all of our items on the moving belt I mumbled under my breath when I check the time to see that it's already 2 am. "Hey, find everything alright?" "Yup found it all" I spoke to the cash register that was around my age. "So what's your name?" I glanced up to look at his name tag 'Henry' "Y/n my name is y/n" I don't know why I told him I've could've just ignored him but that's rude. "So Y/n what is a cutie doing this late?" Can this guy not see what I'm buying? Also can he not like no no no stop. "Well, my girlfriend and I ran out of snacks so here we are" Stressing the fuck out of the word girlfriend and I but sometimes people are too dumb to notice. Where is Tori when I need her.

"So y/n got a boyfriend?" I burst out laughing at this comment. Can this guy get any worse? "No, I-""Well I can change that" bruh. Did he just...that was low dude.

Tori's Pov.

I frantically look around the isles look for Y/n. I walk towards the cash registers hoping to find her. Not only did I find her but I see her laughing? With a guy? Nope thats not going to happen. I started to walk faster basically running to her when I hear "So y/n got a boyfriend?" This boy needs to leave. I was so close to her when I also hear "Well I can change that" Okay that's going to far fuckboy. Thank god Y/n is paying for the food, which means we can leave sooner.

"Sorry but shes taken" I growled at the fuckboy grabbing y/n and the bags and walking away. "Toriiiiii" Y/n squealed while laughing. Wait laughing? Why is she laughing? "Tori. Tori babe. Chill" Chill? Someone was flirting with you! "Babe come here" Y/n's voice now in a softer tone. She stands on her tippy so she was the same height as me. "I love you Victory Loren Kelly. And I will only love you. Besides the dude was a fuckboy anyway" Y/n kisses me bewteen each sentences.

"Alight. I love you too y/n. Lets go home and watch some movies."

~~~~~~~~
A/n- so people are telling me to update more with longer chapters and I will try. But the thing is that longer chapter takes a long time to write but I'll try my best.

Ily this book got 2k reads
(The best part of writing this book is going through Twitter to find a picture that matches the chapter)

Have a great day and stay strong