Shopping

Christmas shopping is literally the worst thing to do. Every store is crowded with Christmas music blasting throughout. Tori dragged me with her to shop for her family (that and she said I knew what her cousins liked ). She was also going to get me some food so that was a bonus. 

We were currently strolling through the toy section looking at what to get. We've been in Walmart for the past hour now and Tori is being really picky on what to get. 

"Toriiiiii, we've been in here for the past hour and you have picked nothing" I whined tiredly. 

"Well sorry if I just want a perfect present for them," Tori shot back. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put most of my body weight on her. I was feeling too lazy to keep on walking. 

"Y/n stop get off of me. You're slowing me down," she tries to wiggle herself out. 

I stopped her by picking her up and placing her in the cart. 

"Hmm let me check out this Tori I've got here." I wiggle my eyebrows at her. 

Tori just laughed and called her dork. I spun the cart around and she squealed in delight. 

"Oh wait, I can't because you're priceless," I continued on with my puns. 

I continued to drive the cart with Tori in around until an employee told us to stop. I picked Tori up from the cart and Tori decided not to let go from me so she's basically koala hugging me. We ended up shopping like that for the rest of the night. I wasn't complaining till she wouldn't help carry the bags to the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spam shall live on