Hacked on twitter

Y/n

Finally, after a long day of college classes I can now go back to my apartment and relax. It was exam week so I left my phone at my apartment so I could concentrate better.

I unlocked my phone to see a bunch of notifications from twitter, confused from these since I haven't been on twitter to post anything.

Oh. I see. Tori. Tori hacked my twitter. Not really surprised as my twitter password was rather quite simple, it was just seeing how long I could go before Tori did this. I checked to see twitter with a bunch of posts Tori tweeted.

@Y/T/N: I LOVE TORI KELLY <3

@Y/T/N: I LOVE TORI MORE THAN WIFI <<<333

@Y/T/N: Y'ALL SHOULD NOMINATE TORI #NominateToriKelly #MTVEMA

@Y/T/N: TORI KELLY IS LIFE

@Y/T/N: HERES IS A PICTURE OF US BEING CUTE *A picture of us being making funny faces*

@ToriKelly: Love you too boo

Wow, Tori just casually give the fandom heart palpitations, posting pictures of us kissing or cuddling. (Giving everyone in her fandom with new icons) Well, it's time to change my password, a password that Tori won't be able to guess.

Tori is currently sleeping on my bed, or that's what I think (she's really good a fake sleeping)

"Oh no, looks like Tori hacked my twitter oh whatever shall I do"

Bingo, I hear giggling under the sheets. I slowly and quietly creep to her side "Boo" I whispered. "Y/N!" She squeaks and rolls to the other side. I laugh at her reaction and joins on my bed, we cuddled in silence for awhile.

"Welcome home Y/n"

~~~

A/n- lol I cant really tell if people like this book or they're making fun of it.

I just made a twitter account follow me -TortelliniKelly

Please help nominate Tori for the EMAs on twitter with #NominateToriKelly #MTVEMA

She deserves the recognition for all her music and for her of course.

Have a great day and stay strong