Judging Me

*Louis' POV*

"Please El? You've always said you wanted a kid. And we can get a teen and a little toddler so that you don't have to do all the toddler things yourself! And...." I was cut off by Eleanor.

"Well,I would really like to adopt one. And I wouldn't be so lonely in the house anymore. Ok then. We'll go tomorrow morning." She agreed.

I jumped for joy and hugged her. I L-O-V-E kids! I'd love to be a dad. It was about 10:30 and we were in the living room,relaxing.

"I'm heading up to bed,you coming?" I yawned. El nodded and we both sagged upstairs to bed. I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My buzzing alarm clock woke me up the next morning. I'm not really a morning person,so I groan a few times before remembering about the adoption centre and fully waking up.

I changed into my plain red shirt,grey casual blazer,denim skinny jeans and some red converses then ran down the stairs to go eat some breakfast. I quickly made some toast and stuffed it in my mouth,while gulping down some Orange juice.

Eleanor was taking a shower and I decided to watch some TV till we were ready to go. I watched some Neighbours for a while but then Eleanor came down with her keys and handbag, which meant she was ready.

We hopped into the car and drove to the centre. I felt really excited.

*Carlie's POV*

I heard Hillary,the mean orphanage owner, coming up. I looked out the window and some kids from the orphanage climbing up to their rooms from the rope outside. If I could, I would escape. With Zariah of course.

Zariah and I are sisters. She's 3 years old and I'm 14. My mum died from cancer and my dad died in a car accident. I swore to protect her from any harm. She is my sister. And my best friend.

"BREAKFAST!! NOW..." Hillary commanded. I hesitantly picked Zariah up and rushed down to the huge hall to eat their junk that they call "Breakfast". I quickly ate, letting Zari eat as much from my plate as she could.

I went to the entrance hallway and sat Zari on the floor. I dressed into my ripped jeans and red jacket. I sat with Zari and tickled her while playing dolls.

"Carwee,when are we gonna go out?" Zariah asked,looking at me with her confused,green eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders and we continued to play.

*Louis' POV*

We jumped out the car and walked up to the entrance. "I feel so sorry for the kids that live here. God knows what they have been through!" I said while we were walking to the centre.

We walked in and were greeted by the orphanage owner. She looked mean and evil. Eleanor was looking around while I choose two girls.

Suddenly,I saw some. One looked 14 and the other was no older than 3. They were playing together and looked like they were...sisters?

I walked up to them and crouched down to the little girl's level.

"Hey. I'm Louis. What are your names?" I said,sweetly. They looked at me,smiling. The big girl had lovely,medium Brown hair and amazing blue eyes. The small girl had pretty,dark blonde hair and cute,green eyes.

" I Zariah but you call mwe Zari. Dis Carwee! Ello Louis!" Zariah smiled at me.

" Carlie. I'm her sister." She beamed and tickled Zariah.