Part 17

" So here's the plan... We have nerf guns, water balloons and water guns filled with oil. We wait by the stairs and squirt them with oil as they pass by and when they run up to get us we pretend to hide in your room. They will open the door to your room and get drenched by the water balloons that will fall on their heads. Then, we shoot nerf darts at them. The End." El ordered, taking a breath at the end.

" Woah. That's...BRILLIANT. I should come to you for pranks more often!" I realized. El smiled proudly.

After pleading for Liam to help us, giving Zari a nerf gun and setting everything up, we were finally ready. El and I hid near the stairs and waited. Suddenly, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis walked to the stairs and were instantly sprayed with oil.

They screamed like little girls and glared at us. Just as planned, they chased after us and opened the door to my room.

The look on their faces was priceless.

" I wish I could've filmed that.." I whispered. El smiled.

" Well, you're in luck!" She replied, pointing at a camera hidden by the doorframe. I hugged her and signalled for Liam and Zari to come out. We all walked out slowly, surrounding the guys. I could win a bafta for this.

" Any Last Words?" I said. Louis looked at Zari, El and I.

" My Carrot Queen and My own children are against me! I thought we were supposed to be a happy family!" Louis complained, outraged by our great prank.

" ATTACK!!" I ordered, pulling the trigger on the gun. Don't worry, Directioners. It's just a Nerf gun! Not a real gun. Geez..

We pelted them with Nerf Darts till they surrendered and said Team Larlinor is the best. Larlinor? Really, Carlie? Can't I do any better? I guess not.

After cleaning up, I sat at the counter with the boys. They stared at me.

" What?" I asked.

" Who's your favourite uncle?" Niall asked.

" You know I can't answer that! You're all great." I replied.

" You have to!" Harry said.

" Ok Ok. Dad, you don't count 'cause I love you a whole lot more than the lads." I started. Louis shouted an 'Yes! In your face, boys' and grinned.

" Ok so... My favourite uncle is..."

------------------------------------

So Sorry! This was a filler chappie that I wrote on the train to NEWCASTLE! Will update tomorrow or Monday. Or even Sunday! (but that isn't likely!)

2 Books I want you guys to check out:

Seeking Willow by wonderingdays

and.... My new book!

Actions Speak Louder Than Words by Angelcakez5 a.k.a MEEEE!

Fan.

Comment.

Enjoy.

Have a great weekend!!!!

BUH BYEEEEE!

(P.S If you got this far, WELL DONE YOU! HAVE AN OREO!)