Part 19

Carlie's POV

I decided not to have some fun with them because they've had enough to deal with today already. And tomorrow, they're going to Arizona.

" Well, just please don't fight again." I sighed. They agreed and I heard them walk off. At least, they're not fighting anymore. I switched off the light in my room and pulled the covers over me.

" Night, Carls." Niall walked into the room and whispered.

" Night, Uncle Nialler." I replied as he walked out. I couldn't help but wonder if they were like this before we came. Me and Zari, I mean. If Eleanor had to listen to them fight this badly. I thought about those few things until I fell asleep.

*********************************

Eleanor's POV

I woke up to someone jumping on our bed. I looked up to see Zari smiling and shouting whilst still being able to jump properly on the bed.

" IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY! BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY! GET UP MUMMY! DADDY, GET UP! CHOP CHOP!" Zari screamed. Louis grabbed her by her waist and swung her around. As he got up, he placed Zari on his shoulders and ran downstairs.

I built up enough courage to stand up and walked downstairs to see Carlie lying on the couch, half asleep. I went to join her on the couch and she cuddled me.

" Dad's leaving today..." She sighed.

" Yeah, but don't worry. It's only 3 days." I tried to reassure her. She smiled and we both got up. Lou and Zari were stuffing their faces with bacon, waffles and pancakes.

" Oh No! Niall's rubbed off on 'em!" I gasped, sarcastically. Carlie giggled and gasped too.

" Hey! That's not very nice..."

We turned around to see Niall standing in his trousers and crazy mofos shirt, arms folded. I laughed and sat down next to Louis. We started eating and, one by one, the boys came down and ate with us. We chatted, joked and laughed at many things.

That was the first real group breakfast we've had in a long time. It was just all working and quick breakfasts before. It's nice like this now.

" Lou, Zari's friends will be coming round soon. You should tell her about..." I said, whispering the last part. He nodded and walked over to her. She took his hand and Lou lead Zari to the back garden.

Louis' POV

Ok, Lou. Just tell her. It won't be hard. Gently and carefully. I'm talking to myself now? Wow. We stopped and sat at the little table in the back garden.

" What did you want to tell me, daddy?" Zari asked, looking at me. Her big brown eyes stared at me.

" Well, Zar. The boys and I are going to Arizona in America for 3 days. That's a long way away." I told her, still holding her hand.

" When, Daddy?"

" Um...Today..."

" B-but today's my birthday..."

" I know, love. I'm so sorry. We can't change the date..."

" A-are you gonna miss my party?"

" I'm not sure." I said. Her lips were quivering and her eyes brimmed with tears. She walked away, head hung low. What have I done? I raced after her and saw her run up to her room.

" That didn't go well." I sighed, walking up to her room. I lightly knocked on her door.

" Please, Zari. I-i'm sorry." I pleaded. She opened the door and gave me a frown.

" But, why can't you stay home?" She asked, sniffling.

" Because I have to go and sing to loads of people." I explained to her.

I wiped the tears from her red cheeks and picked her up. El came up to get her ready. I had a quick shower and changed before guests came.

When I came down, Zari was wearing a dark blue and white dress that had plaid on the top and a dark blue bottom with white flats. (Don't know how to describe it so Photo beside) Before I could compliment her outfit, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see Ryan and his mum. Ryan had a medium-sized present in his hands and beamed at me.

" Hi Mrs. Taylors. Hello there, Ryan." I greeted them both. Zari pushed past me and hugged Ryan. She greeted Mrs. Taylors and pulled Ryan inside. Soon, all Zari's friends were in the back garden, jumping on the trampoline. Perrie and Dani came too and were sitting with us.

" Why don't you guys sing something for them?" Perrie asked, slipping her RayBans on. The lads and I all looked at each other. 

" Little Things?" Liam suggested. Carlie nodded excitedly and dragged Niall inside. They returned a minute later with two guitars. We pulled up some chairs and told the kids to sit.

" Ok, Me and the boys are gonna play a song for you.." Carlie said. She winked at Niall and they both started to play. Then Zayn sang. Before long, it was my solo.

" You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep and it makes no sense to me.." I sang.

At the end of the song, I smiled at El and she smirked back at me. The kids all settled down to eat and Haz got a call from Paul. We had to go. 

" Hey Zar? Come 'ere a sec." I said, beckoning her inside. She ran inside with me.

" Yes, daddy?" She asked.

" The lads and I have to go now. To catch our flight. I want you to be strong and don't cry. You have to smile because your friends are here, okay?" I told her. She nodded and gave me a weak smile. Carlie, Eleanor, Perrie, Dani and the guys came and we said our goodbyes. I hugged Zari and she kissed me on the cheek.

" Bye, Daddy." She said. 

" Bye Sweetie." I replied. I walked over to Carlie. Her eyes were red and puffy.

" Bye, Dad..." She mumbled, sniffing. 

" See ya, Carls." I said, hugging her. After a few more goodbyes, I finally made my way to El.

" Be safe, Lou." She said, kissing me softly. 

" I will, El. Take care of my babies for me?" I asked.

" Of Course! And aren't I your baby?"

" You're my special baby.." I said, kissing her forehead. We walked out to the car and got in. I saw El, Zari and Carlie cuddle as we drived away. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. But I would miss them more than ever. All I could think about was my family. I was deep in thought the whole drive to the airport.