Part 36

I woke up with a blistering headache. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Alfie sitting next to me, bags under his eyes and his hair messed up.

" Good Morning, Bedhead.." I joked, sitting up.

" Hey.. What was in those biscuits we've been eating?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

" I don't know but it was definitely something to do with my headache." I said. Alfie agreed and ran a hand through his hair.

Alfie and I have been stuck in this dreadful place for about 3 days. Or so I think..

We began talking and huddled together as it got colder and colder. I wished we would be out of there soon.

Suddenly, two people were thrown into our room and were in the other corner of the room. Alfie and I creeped over to them and jumped in front of them. To our surprise, It was Zari and Harry.

" Zari?!"

" Harry?"

" Carlie?"

" Alfie!"

We all hugged and the two explained how they got here and how everyone was searching for us.

" Do you even know where we are?!" I asked Harry, putting Zari on my lap. Harry shook his head sadly and sighed.

She looked over behind me and trembled. I turned to see two huge men and a familiar looking lady standing at the door.

The lady had velvet red hair in a bun and pursed bright red lips. She wore a peach colored work suit and shoes.

" Get the girl." She snapped at the men. I looked at the boys, frightened and still.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed Zari and dodged the bodyguards, dashed out the door and down the winding staircase. We flew out a door and onto the streets.

I stopped at an dead end. Zari was shaking and breathing heavily. Panic Attack.

" Shh. Zari, Calm..It's alright..." I whispered, wiping her cheeks and hugging her.

" Can you promise me that If they take me, you'll tell Dad I'm at Stansted Drive? He'll save me." I told her, holding my pinky out.

She intertwined her little pinky with mine and I smiled through my tears. Then, I heard clicking heels on the gravel behind us.

" You lose, Carlie.." The voice of the lady boomed in the alleyway. I sighed and let the bodyguards take me.

I lifted my pinky up at Zari as they dragged me away. I sobbed as they threw me into another room. A new room.

I saw Tia in the corner, sobbing too. She lifted her head and ran towards me, embracing me into a warm hug. We stood there for ages, crying in each other's arms.

" Tia. Will we ever get out?"

" Of course we will, Carlie. Just Believe..."