Part 26

*El's POV*

Zari buried her face into my shirt as the camera lights flashed. I held Louis' hand while his other arm was wrapped around Carlie. We all walked to the car, Paul in the drivers seat.

“ Home sweet Home..." Carlie sighed as We drove off.

The boys, Carlie, Zari and I flew back from Arizona and Zari was fast asleep. Even the paps didn't wake her.

Finally arriving Home, The 4 of us, not including Zari, carried in the luggage and settled back Home.

I took Zari upstairs and lay her on her pink bed. She slept with her thumb in her mouth and her hair in a cute fishbraid.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize Lou come into the room.

“ Zar is so cute when she's sleeping. Just like you." He whispered, kissing me softly on the cheek. I smiled and kissed him back.

I then heard running up the stairs and stomping across the corridor. Lou gave me a weird look before stepping outside the room.

I peeked my head out of the door and heard music coming from Carlie's room.

“ Let's go..." I whispered, nodding. Louis and I creeped across the hallway and spyed on Carlie.

She was curled up in bed, on her laptop and typing away. Lou walked in while I stumbled along behind.

“ What's up, Carls?" He asked, holding my hand.

“ Oh nothing. Just doing a project for school." She replied, grinning before looking back to her computer screen.

“ Project, you say? What's it about?" I asked, feeling very nosy indeed.

“ Errm..People who I admire." She mumbled.

“ Oh really?  Can we see?" Louis said, pouting. I did a puppy dog face, my lips pouting too.

“ Fine.." She sighed, moving to the middle of her bed. We cheered and jumped onto the bed beside her.

On her screen was a PowerPoint.  It had a grey and maroon background and the words ‘People I Admire. By Carlie Tomlinson'.

It also had a picture of the boys, Perrie, Dani, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and I. We were at Carlie's birthday party, pulling funny faces and posing.

She went to the next few slides. They were about each one of us. The one about me and Lou made me melt.

Louis and Eleanor - the best parents ever. They really love each other and they love my sister and I. Louis' funny and immature and Eleanor is hysterical and smiley." They are easily the nicest and most realistic people I've ever met."

“ Aww CHUMMI!" Louis hugged her, making sure Carlie heard him say her name wrong.

” Did you just say Chummi?" She chuckled/asked.

“ That's right. From now on, your nickname for me and Lou will be Chummi!" I laughed, highfiving Louis.

“ Now, Chummi, what would you like for dinner?" Lou asked.

“ Um...Can we order some pizza?" She suggested.

“ Fantastic Idea, Chummi!" Lou cheered.

Carlie rolled her eyes and got up. We all went downstairs and looked for the Pizza menu. Zar came down and we played and laughed and ate pizza til we all fell asleep.