Part 28

*Carlie's POV*

I woke up to Gracie, barking loudly in my ear. Another day of school for me. Great.

I changed into my brown and dark blue plaid t-shirt with the sleeves folded, black skinny jeans, brown knee-high boots and a brown cardigan and Beanie.

Walking to school, I received boos and kicks from the pupils around me. I walked into class, frowning and looking down at my feet.

I felt useless like this. No-one likes me anymore. The people that I thought were my friends left me and now are strangers to me.

At break, A boy towering over me clenched his fist, raising it furiously. I closed my eyes tight and waited for the punch. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes, feeling nothing.

I looked over to see the boy being hit by someone and running away.

The 'Someone' came closer and closer to me until I could see who it was.

The New Neighbour. With his jet black hair and sea green eyes. He ran up to me, looking very worried indeed.

“ Are you Okay?" He asked, helping me up.

“ Y-yeah. Thanks.."

“ You're welcome.. Wait, Aren't you-"

“ Carlie Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson from One Direction's daughter. Yes, Yes I am."

“ Then why do they all hate you?"

“ Erm..well, my real dad used to...abuse me.."

“ Oh. I'm sorry."

“ No, it's fine. He's dead now anyway.."

“ Ohh. Well, I'm Alfie. Just moved here from Brighton."

“ Nice to meet you, Alfie." I said, just before the bell went. We walked inside together and sat next to each other in class.

I hope Alfie won't leave me. He saved me and I really feel that we will be friends forever.

“ Bye Alfie." I said at the end of the day.

“ Bye Carlie. Don't worry about them. I'll protect you."