Epilogue

'Carlie, get the door!' El shouted from the kitchen. I slipped over to the door and unlocked it to see Zayn, Perrie and Tia standing at the door.

" Merry Christmas!" They cheered together, stepping inside. I smiled and thanked them before locking the door behind them. I went back over to the living room to sit with Alfie.

' So, Close your eyes.. I've got a present for my baby!' He put my hands over my eyes and shuffled around beside me. I don't know exactly what he was doing but it sounded like he was getting something out from a bag. ' Merry Christmas, Princess.' I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful silver bracelet cased in a small leather jewelry box.

It had a few charms on it. A photo of us in Paris on a school trip, a baby bottle charm, half a heart charm and a microphone charm. I hugged him and kissed him softly. It was simply beautiful. I slipped it onto my wrist and stared at it, smiling.

" It's awesome, Alfie! Thanks Baby!" I cheered. Alfie smirked with content and we cuddled together.

' Foods ready!' Louis called for everyone to come. We went into the dining room to see everyone sitting at the large table.

Loads of things happened. Zayn and Perrie adopted Tia. Then they had a double wedding with El and Lou which was amazing by the way. And El had a baby boy named Kian. He's 1 and the best baby brother I could have. Then there's Alfie and I. We've been dating for about a year and a half. Everything is perfect. I love him so much and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I sat in between Kian and Niall with Alfie opposite me. As we tucked into our food, Niall was literally heaping it all on his plate.

' Woah, Slow down, Ni! You're gonna blow if you eat that much..' I warned him.

' Coming from you, Carls!' Harry chuckled, rolling his eyes.

' Watch it, Curly Fry.' I glared at him before stealing some of Niall's potatoes and popping them in my mouth. He gasped and gave me a stern but not at all serious glare. I teased him with potatoes in my mouth.

' After Dinner, You're going down, kiddo.' He said in a thick American accent, making Kian and Zari giggle.

' #PrayForCarlie.' Tia joked, making a new hashtag.

' Niall's gonna kill you." Liam added.

' Not on my watch, he won't..' Lou and Eleanor both stated together. Everyone chuckled and ate their food.

' So, have you decided?' Louis asked, looking at me.

' Decided what, Lou?' Zayn replied.

' What she wants for Christmas..'

' I already got what I wanted for Christmas..' I stated, putting my cutlery down.

' And what's that, Carls?'

' Family and friends that love me, I've wanted that for ages.'

' Well, then you've got your Christmas wish!' Niall smiled, hugging me really tight.

' Errm...Niall..y-you can let go now.' I said as he kept his position. Zayn laughed and pryed him off me. I thanked him and finished off my food.

Our family is imperfect and special but somehow I love them all. From Baby Kian George Tomlinson to Zayn, Perrie and Tia. If anyone judges us..They'll have to judge me first.

************

AWW! Happy Ending!! Thanks for reading this book all of you. I know 2k isn't a lot to some people but to me it definitely is.

Now: Question.. Shall I make a sequel!? Comment if I should. But the thing is I'm rubbish at updating! But I'll try..

:) Comment

Like.

Fan

Love Ya All

Cya Soon :P