Part 12

Carlie' POV

I woke up to my 'One Thing' phone alarm clock. I switched it off and groaned. Then I heard a barking from under the bed. It scared me a little bit but then I remembered about Gracie.

" Come here, Gracie.." I whispered softly, putting my hand out under the bed. Gracie ran out and jumped up onto the bed. She's quite the jumper, I suppose. I stroked her gently and got out of bed.

I heard whispering from outside my door. I crept to the door and listened.

" We can't tell her! It's for her own good.." It sounded like Louis.

" But She has to know sometime, Lou!" That was Niall, I think.

" Carlie can't know!!" Louis said.

" Alright...we won't tell her..." Now, that was definitely Harry.

Tell me what? Carlie, Don't interfere. Try to figure it out yourself! But They can't hide it forever. Ok.

" Tell her what?" I asked, stepping out from the room. The boys all looked at me then looked away innocently.

" Tell. Me. What?" I asked again, on the verge to yelling. Zayn looked at the rest of the guys then came forward.

" Last Night. As Caleb was walking home... He got hit. By a truck. H-He died instantly..." Zayn explained.

Tears ran down my cheeks and splashed onto my pajamas. I was devastated. But then I turned mad.

" SO YOU WERE GONNA LET ME GO TO SCHOOL AND FIND OUT FOR MYSELF, WEREN'T YOU! YOU GUYS WERE GONNA KEEP MY BOYFRIEND'S DEATH TO YOURSELVES! AND AFTER MY BIRTHDAY TOO? WELL, I FOUND OUT, DIDN'T I?" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. I turned to Louis.

" AND YOU! I HEARD YOU! YOUR LITTLE PLAN TO NOT TELL ME! TELLING THE GUYS THAT IT WAS ' FOR MY OWN GOOD'! WELL, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU LET ME FIND OUT FOR MYSELF! SO ARE YOU SATISFIED YET? I HATE YOU... I-I JUST WISH YOU WOULD ALL GO DIE!!" I yelled, storming into my room and slamming the door behind me.

I locked the door and slid to the floor, my back on the door. There I sat and cried. How could they? I trusted them to tell me everything. They swore that they would. But they're Celebs. They don't care about me at all. I bet they just adopted me and Zari for the publicity.

Then, there was a knock at the door. I ignored it and continued crying. There was another knock at the door.

" Who are you?" I asked, sniffing.

" Louis. Please Car-"

" DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! JUST GO! GO CARE ABOUT ZARI OR YOUR FIANCE. BECAUSE YOU DEFINITELY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!"

" Carlie, don't say that.."

" PLEASE! GO DIE OR SOMETHING!" I yelled. I heard him walk away. Gracie ran up onto my lap and I cried in the fur. I stood up and walked out of my room. The guys all looked at me.

" YOU GUYS CAN GO PARTY NOW I'M SAD! THAT WAS YOUR JOB, WASN'T IT? WELL YOU CERTAINLY DID IT CORRECTLY!" I shouted. Niall tryed to hug me but I pulled away and ran down into the kitchen.

I started to sing to myself.

"I miss you, miss you so bad

I don't forget you, oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same

Oh

Na na, na na na, na na...

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye on the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't..." I couldn't go on. I broke into tears. I felt a hand on my back. I sat up and saw Liam standing there, tears in his eyes.

I hugged him tight. He picked me up and I sobbed into his neck. Liam rubbed my back. I started to sing softly again.

" I had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake

It happened, you passed by

Now you are gone, now you are gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you are gone, now you are gone

There you go, there you go,

Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same no..

The day you slipped away

Was the day that I found it won't be the same oh...

Na na, na na na, na na

I miss you..." I ended and cried again. By this time, Liam had placed me on the couch and all the boys were sat beside me, watching me sing. Gracie jumped onto the couch and came to me.

" Carls... I-I'm-" Louis said.

" Don't worry... I was over acting..." I mumbled. I walked up to my room and lay on the bed. There I cryed myself to sleep.

Louis' POV

Carlie is really sad. I feel really bad now. She walked up to her room and we all stayed on the couch, silent. I hate when she's mad. When she cries, It breaks my heart.

" We have to do something..." Harry said. We all nodded.

---------------------------------

The next day, Carlie seemed fine. But I could see, she wasn't the same. She wasn't the quirky little girl that I met at Miss Hillary's Adoption Centre. She was a little bit more mature. So I didn't really worry.

" You wanna practice your song for The Wedding?" Liam asked. She had been practicing with him for the last week or so.

" Can I see your song?" I asked. She nodded and ran to the piano. She sat down and started singing and playing Silver Lining by Jessie J. After the song, I clapped and gave Carlie a hug. El was in Australia for a fashion shoot. I decided to skype her.

Carlie came and sat beside me. Suddenly, Eleanor's face popped up on the screen. We waved at her and she smiled at us.

" Hey Guys! What's up?" She said.

" Nothing. Just Chillin.." Carlie started.

" K. Lou, I hope your not bullying ma gurl!" She joked. I laughed and looked at Carlie. She rolled her eyes then we both burst out laughing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOOOO! Im literally crying! Carleb is over! Anyways... By the time you guys read this, It might still be my birthday. It might not! Buuuut, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

Ok, Byeeeeeee!