Part 20

Carlie's POV

" Bye, Jen. See ya tomorrow." I waved as she walked back to her house. It's been a day since Dad left for Arizona and I've been missing him a lot. I made my way up to my room and opened up Skype on my laptop. Looking through the contacts, I found the one I was looking for and frowned.

Louis.Tomlinson: Offline

I sighed and grabbed my phone from my bag. 3 new text messages.

From: Hazzaboo (5 hours ago)

Hey Carls. Lou Misses U.

From: Hazzaboo ( 2 hours ago)

He's homesick already. :(

From: Nialler ( 3 mins ago)

Call me. Quick.

Is something wrong? I quickly dialled Niall's number, panicking. After hearing it ring a few times, Niall picked up, sounding a bit active.

" Hey Niall. What's up? Is Everything Alright? Is Dad Ok?" I asked, still panicking.

" Yeah, everything's fine..." I took a sigh of relief.

" Then, why did you want me to call ya?"

" Get El and put me on speakerphone.." I shouted for Eleanor and beckoned her toward me.

" Got her." I told Niall, putting him on speakerphone.

" Well.." I heard shuffling in the background. " Lou is really homesick. So, Management think it would be a good idea to fly you guys out to Arizona and surprise him at our show in 3 days." He whispered.

I smiled. I'd finally get to see Dad.

" That'd be awesome!" El approved. I squealed, pulling a goofy grin.

" Ok, great. Management said they'll post the tickets to you ASAP and-" Niall stopped.

" Who are you talking to?" Dad's muffled voice in the background.

" Ok then, Uncle Simon! Bye Now..." Niall stalled and hung up.

I giggled and lay my phone on the bed. I don't think I've ever been abroad. My mum and dad would never let me go to the school trips to France and stuff. Unless, I went when I was little...