Part 23

" Carls. Get up!" A voice whispered in my ear. I turned over to see Zayn. He pulled me up and I rubbed my eyes.

" What are you doing here?" I asked, still half asleep.

" Getting you up. El and Zari are at breakfast with Niall and Liam." He told me, pushing me into the bathroom.

"Now get ready. " He continued. I showered and changed into a red knotted collar shirt, a white frilly skirt, a white shrug and red converses. 

I came out of my room and saw the hotel room was empty. But there was a yellow post-it note on the kitchen counter.

Had to go. El and Zari are downstairs at breakfast.

See ya soon

Zayn

I shrugged at the note and slipped out of the room, locking the door behind me.

Me, being the hungry lil' beast I am in the mornings, frantically prodded the lift buttons until the door opened.

I ran out of the lift and into the dining room to see El and Zari eating breakfast. Waving at El, I began to stack some food on my plate. After literally filling my plate, I sat down with them.

“ Mornin'. Ready for today's performance???" I asked, putting a piece of bacon in my mouth.

“ Yeah. I see you've been learning from Niall." El replied, chuckling at the sight of my plate. I nodded quickly and continued to eat.

***************************

“I got that Hotel Room, Hotel Room Boredom..." I sang in the tune of Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. We were stuck in our hotel room until someone would come to pick us up to take us to the stadium. But that wouldn't be for another 2 hours.

“ Right now it is...6:50 in the evening and I feel like I need some music... " I said to myself, grabbing my Ipod and scrolling through the tons of music on it.

I tapped on one song and the music started to play.

"You're stuck in the playground and I'm a grown woman now

Considering you hate me, You're stalking like you made me

So why you acting like you tough

But now I fight you, had enough

Don't you get tired of being rude

Come and give me a hug dude

Let's go

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

So while you sit and watch me

I keep dancing alone, da-dancing alone

So would you give love, and give me good till I say stop

Give you a wonder if I give a damn, boy I do not

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

I think it's time you realize

You're only wasting your time

Addicted to a tension, you need an intervention

So while you acting like you're sick

Sitting around and talking shit

Dont you get tired of being alone

Aww, you're only friend is your phone

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

So while you sit and watch me

I keep dancing alone, da-dancing alone

So would you give love, and give me good till I say stop

Give you a wonder if I give a damn, boy I do not

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

You think I speak too much, I dont care, dont care

You think I tweet too much, I dont care, dont care

You think my clothes are crazy, I dont care, dont care

Well maybe im crazy, cray cray cray go!

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

So while you sit and watch me

I keep dancing alone, da-dancing alone

So would you give love, and give me good till I say stop-"

The music stopped as my phone started to ring.

Calling:

♥Louis♥

Should I answer it? I put my GPS off before just incase he tracks me, which he's likely to do. I picked up the phone up.

“Hiii Dad..."

“Hey Carlie. Watsup?"

“Oh..Nothing!  Just..in..doors.  Doing.... Homework!  Yeah. Some really hard homework. "

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Okay. How's El? And Zari?"

“ Oh, they're great. El's just gone to get me some PAPER." I said, gesturing El frantically. She ran over to a notebook by the phone and got out a sheet.

“ Oh, Oka-"

“ Um, Dad...We-... breaking up. I'll call yo-" I said, crackling the paper and cutting the phone.

I smiled, twirling the phone in my hand. Eleanor applauded me, chuckling.

“ Thank you, thank you." I replied, taking a small bow.

***************

I know!  I know!  I haven't been on for a loooong while.  But I swear I'll be on more.

I promise! ♥♥  •﹏•