Part 29

Don't worry about them. I'll protect you."

Those words replayed like a thousand times in my mind. I sat on my bed, smiling and laughing at old pictures of me and the rest.

Lou came into my room and said that we were going out to dinner with our new neighbours. My smile widened and I ran into my closet to find what I was going to wear.

After minutes of searching, I decided on a pinky-peach coloured lace dress with a brown slim belt and pinky-peach converses.

I came out, putting on a shrug the same color as my whole outfit. I ran down the stairs, taking my hair out of it's thick side braid.

El was carrying Zari and Lou was trying to fix his hair when I went downstairs. 

" Are we all ready?" El asked, twirling her keys in her hand. Zari let out a " Yes!" and I nodded, my curly blonde hair bouncing up. Finally, time to see Alfie.

**************************************************************************************************

" Tomlinsons?" The waiter said when we got to the restaurant. Louis nodded and the waiter took us to a VIP lounge and there I saw Alfie. He was dressed in a red and dark blue checkered shirt, black tight jeans, grey vans and a grey beanie.

" Hi, Matt. Hi, Andrea. These are my two children, Carlie and Zariah." Louis said to Alfie's mum and dad. I shook their hands and grinned at them.

" Carlie, this is-"

" Alfie. We met in school today." I said, sitting opposite Alfie and smiling at him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, I'm gonna put this up for the Watty Awards..

So please vote for me?

Thanks.

Vote.

Comment.

Have A Good Week!

See Yah.

Mkay.

Bye...