Part 6

I woke up and heard muffled voices coming from all around me. I tried to open my eyes but they were glued shut. Then I heard crying. I couldn't remember much of what happened last night. What if I have amnesia? What's my name? Carlie Tomlinson. My age? 14. My sibling? Zariah Tomlinson. Phew! No amnesia.

"Dad? Zayn? Harry?" I mumbled. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Harry, Dad and Mum bloodshot with tears. Niall and Zayn were on the other side of the room, their heads in their hands and Liam was cuddling Danielle next to him. My head had a bandage on it,my right arm and right leg had purple casts on them. They looked up at me. Zayn ran to hug me.

"Zayn, what happened? Where's Zari? What happened to me?" I asked. Dad sniffed and rubbed his eyes.

"Z-Zari's in another hospital bed. She got shot right in the heart..." he squeezed between tears. At that moment, I felt my heart break into 2 fragile pieces. I weeped silently in my bed and hugged Zayn again. There was a knock at the door. With a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands, the door opened to reveal a sorrowful Caleb.

"C-Carlie?" he said, tears streaming down his face. He ran over to me and hugged me. I couldn't be happier to see him. Whenever I see Caleb, he always manages to make me smile. But today, he was a complete mess. His hair was messy, his face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Are you OK?" he asked, pulling away from the hug. I nodded and he rubbed his eyes. He sat down next to Harry.

"You guys. Please don't cry. She'll be OK. I know she will. She survived her mum's death. And the car crash. Tommo kids are strong." I spoke firmly. Harry smiled at me and Niall winked.

We all started to talk about the cafeteria in this place (thanks to Niall). We all started laughing and messing around. Then,Perrie came in. Perrie and I screamed excitedly and hugged each other.

"Hey Perrie!!!!" I said excitedly. Zayn smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.I looked over to see my phone! They brought it!! I reached out for my phone on the side table. Harry picked it up for me.

"What would you like?" He asked.

"Can you take a picture of me and post it on Instagram? Pleeeeeeeeeease Uncle Hazza?" I pleaded,stretching out the E in Please. I pouted and Liam sniggered.

"Well....OK then. Smile!!" He said, holding up the phone. I put up my casted hand and beamed. Harry took the picture and posted

it on Instagram. Then a doctor came in.

"Ah,Miss Tomlinson. Glad to see you're awake." He smiled. I nodded.

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you can go home tomorrow morning." He explained. I smiled and high-fived Perrie.

"The bad news is that you will need crutches for 2 months." He added. I beamed even more.

"That's Great news! I can finally have 5 slaves!" I exclaimed. Dad looked at me meanly and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I meant four slaves..." I mumbled and Dad nodded satisfied. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone.

"Perrie? You know that you're in Little Mix and all..." I asked.

"Yeah...?" She said.

"Can I maybe...meet them? I Love little mix!" I asked,hoping she said yes.

"Sure,Carlie. And thanks for being a fan." She smiled and I smiled back. I had 1 new message.

Jennaz - Hey Carls. I heard about what happened. U ok?

CarlieT - Hey Jenz. I'm ok. Just have casts on right arm and right leg. And a bandage on ma 4 head. Gettin released 2moz. :)