Part 27

*Carlie's POV*

I hugged Lou, Ele and Zar before hurrying out of the house.

To school today I wore a mint green cropped top, pure white skinny jeans, mint colored converses and a white hoodie.

I put my Hood up and walked to school, shivering slightly. It was getting quite cold. But the good thing is it's nearly Christmas!  3 months to go!

As I got to school, sniggering and laughing was heard all around me. People started staring at me, which creeped me out.

Finally I saw Jen. I ran up to her, about to hug her, when she suddenly pushed me away.

“ Jen?" I said, hurt and confused. She glared at me and walked away,  kicking my ankle as she left.

Okay, What The Hell? Reese past me with Lucas, laughing at me. Why does everyone hate me? I stood up, brushing myself off.

“ Hey Tomlinson?  Do I remind you of your hurtful past?" A kid teased.

Who told them? A tear trickled down my face. I want to go home and school hasn't even started yet!

During Lessons, Jen kicked me and hit me when the teacher wasn't looking and the kids bullied me at break.

“ Miss, I really don't feel well." I told the teacher at the Student Services. She looked at my pale face and sent me home, not even bothering to call my parents.

I creeped into the house, unlocking the door quietly. I locked the door shut and tiptoed in.

“ Hey Chummi? Why back so early?"

I turned to see Louis in the sitting room with Zayn, Perrie, Harry and El. Crap.

“ Oh. Um..Gas Leak in school." I lied.

“ Okay. You alright? You look a little pale.."

“ Yeah, I'm fine.. " I lied again, rushing up to my room. I locked the door and lay on my bed, tears trickling down my face.

I cried and cried for what seemed like forever. I then heard some noise coming from outside. A moving van was parked outside the neighboring house. I wonder what's happening.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly wiped my tears and got into bed, pulling the covers over me.

“ Come In." I called. I looked over to see El and Louis at the door.

“ Are you alright, Chummi? You've been up here all afternoon." Lou asked, worriedness in his voice.

I guess he caught me crying.

“ I just feel really faint right now.." I said, frowning. Lou came closer to me, followed by El.

El  touched my forehead and frowned.

“ Your burning up." El sighed.

“ Well, how about we make you some hot chocolate?" Lou asked.

“ And Marshmallows?" I replied.

“ Sure, Chummi." El said, exiting the room with Lou.

I'm scared to tell them because they might tell the headteacher. Then the head will tell everyone. I don't want to tell them about anything that happened today.

Looking out the window, I saw a boy go into the house next to ours.

He looked about my age and had jet black hair in a sort-of quiff.

I wonder who he is? I thought, shuffling to the window seat to get a better view.

His parents, it looked like, went in after him. His dad had jet black hair like him and his mother had long blonde hair that came down her spine in a long ponytail.

Hmm. New Neighbours.