Part 16

Carlie's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. Beep. Beep. Beep. That's all I heard. Hopefully, this is just a dream. A scary, creepy dream. I sat up slowly. I felt fine I missed my normal bed. And the boys and El and Zari.

Suddenly, the door opened and Lou stood at the door. He ran to hug me. 

" I'm so sorry, Carlie. I didn't mean to scare you. I am really sorry." He whispered softly. I nodded and smiled. At the door stood the rest of them. 

I smiled at Harry and waved at Zari. They all came in and we started talking amongst ourselves. Then I finally got to go home. It was about 1 am when I got home.

" Ugh. I have stupid school today..." I muttered under my breath.

" Whatcha say?" Louis said, making me jump a little.

" Oh, nothing. Just really tired..." I lied. I smiled and fell asleep.

_____________________________

I woke up and saw the time. 9:00? Frick! I'm SO late. I rushed out of bed and changed into my outfit for the day. I put on some makeup and rushed down the stairs to see Louis in his boxers cooking some pancakes.

" Where you going, Carlie?" He asked.

" Err..I don't know... SCHOOL?" I said, stating the obvious.

" Do you know what day it is?"

" Yeah, it's Friday."

" It's Saturday."

" Ooooh. Umm... I better go..."

" Yeah..." Lou turned back to the pancakes and I rubbed off a bit of my makeup and rushed back down.

Louis gave me a pancake and put a whipped cream smiley face on it with a red cherry nose.

" *gasp* Louis Tomlinson just gave me a pancake!!" I said sarcastically. We both chuckled as I sat down to eat.

Suddenly, Niall and Zayn came down the stairs, their faces red with anger and their hair full to the top with golden syrup and whipped cream. I swallowed a bit of my pancake and burst out laughing. Definitely my best piece of art.

" Morning Uncle Pancakes. How are you today? Do you want a bit of chocolate spread with your wittle meal?" I asked, sniggering. They huffed and ran out of the room.

" Carlie?" Louis turned to me.

" What can I say? A bit of effort goes a long way!" I said, finishing my pancake. 10 minutes later, Harry, Zayn and Niall came down and glared at me.

" You are so dead." Zayn said and ran towards me. I screamed as he picked me up and ran down the hall way.

" HELP! I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY A MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION! I CAN'T BARE TO LISTEN TO THEIR AWFUL SINGING ALL DAY!!!" I shouted.

" Ok, now that's just cruel." Niall added. Louis just watched as they stuffed me into the beanbag and strapped a hard helmet over my head.

" You guys are so... Childish." I replied, getting up and running into my room.

" CARLS! Come back here! We haven't finished yet." I heard Niall scream. I whimpered and locked the door.

I need backup. Who to call. Jen? Nah. Reese. Nope. What about... Lou? Hmm. Maybe.

El? Probably the best option. I dialled her on my phone.

" Hey baby girl."

" Hi El."

" Why are you calling me? I'm only in my room."

" Well, Niall, Zayn and Harry are trying to kill me and your fiancée won't help me. So now I'm locked in my room..."

" Okay then. I'll be there in a second."  El said and hung up the phone. I sighed of relief and opened the door quickly to let El in. I locked the door again once Eleanor had came in.

" So. What are we gonna do?" I asked. El smiled evilly. This is gonna be good.

" So. We need to be sneaky. Sly. Cunning. And unforgettable..."