Part 11

( 1 week later) Friday 18th July

I woke up to the boys, Lou, Eleanor and Zari screaming in my ears.

" HAPPY SNAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" They shouted. I sat up and smiled at them.

" First, Thanks guys! Second, you just might have damaged my hearing." I said, rubbing my ears. Harry beamed and I threw a pink pillow at him.

" Now, GET UP! You don't want to be late for school!" Louis said, pulling me up. Everyone escorted themselves out of the room and I plugged my Phone into the dock. As I showered, I sang along to my birthday playlist.

After singing along to Beauty and a Beat and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, I changed into my Red striped t-shirt with glittery hearts dotted around it, white skinny jeans, some Red Limited Edition Taylor Swift KEDS and a red flower in my hair. I put my hair into a side braid, grabbed my IPhone and rushed down the stairs.

Everyone was busy eating or talking so I just grabbed a cookie and an apple. I munched on the cookie then got my blue tote bag.

" Bye Carls. Have a great B-day!" I heard Niall shout as I shut the door behind me. I saw Reese walking down the road towards the school.

" REESE! WAIT UP!" I yelled, running towards him. When I got to him, I gave me a small box with red wrapping and a tag that said ' From Reese! '. I opened it to see a bracelet that had a golden 'C.T' Charm on it. I hugged him and we walked to the school.

" Happy Birthday Carlie." A crowd of people said as they passed me. I thanked them and walked into the school. How did they know it was my birthday? I haven't used my Twitter today yet. Or My Instagram. I pulled out my phone out of my bag and unlocked it.

I logged on to Twitter and saw thousands of tweets saying " Happy Birthday Carlie T!!". Louis tweeted that it was my birthday!

@Louis_Tomlinson A Happy Birthday to my one and only, Carlie Tommo!! xoxo

" Hey Tomlinson! Happy B-day Girl!!" I heard Jenna, Caleb and Lucas for behind us. I turned around and hugged each of them before hearing the school bell and running into school with the others.

School was OK, I guess. Nearly everyone in the entire school wished me happy birthday. When we got out of school, Lucas, Cal, Jenna and Reese all came to my house for a pool party. When we got home, Perrie, the rest of Little Mix, Dani, El, Hazel and the boys were in the back yard.

I quickly changed into my bikini and jumped into the pool with the others. Our pool is MASSIVE. After an hour of playing in the pool, I changed back into some warm clothes.

" TIME FOR PREZZIES!!" Liam shouted. I came to the living room, which had a table stacked with presents. Everyone crowded round the gifts as I started to open each one.

" Ok. The first one is from... Uncle Hazza and Hazel." I said, opening the box to reveal a small beagle puppy. I gasped and brought it out of the box.

" No way! You Guys, It's Perfect!" I said, stroking the puppy gently. " I now name you... Gracie." I added, placing her on my lap. I opened the next present from Niall which was a doggy collar that said Gracie on it.

" So that's why you asked me what I'd name my dog if I got one!" I said, putting the collar on Gracie. Niall smiled and nodded. " Next is Zayn and Perrie." I opened the gift. It was an Ipad Mini. I thanked them both and hugged them.

Leigh-Anne got me an Ipad case. Dani and Liam got me a Sign that said " Don't Disturb. Carlie T at work" for my room. Jade got me Justin Bieber Someday Perfume ( which I love). Jesy got me a baby blue ukulele! Lucas got me a rubber bunny phone case. Caleb got me 2 tickets to go see Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift in Concert and Jen got a cake pop maker.