Part 14

" Get up sleepy head. You're going to be late for school." I heard Niall whisper in my ear.

I groaned and sat up. Harry held a mirror in front of my face and I shrieked. I had a black moustache and loads of squiggles drawn on my face. Zayn and Niall had a mischievous smirk on their faces.

" Niall! Zayn! I WILL SO GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!" I yelled. Louis nodded. I got up, washed my face and changed. I slipped on a short blue button down shirt tucked into a creme opaque skirt and creme flats. I put a black fedora on my head, grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs.

I saw Reese sitting in the living room and smiled at me when I came down. I waved and got a mini pack of oreos.

" Hey. I'll just be a minute. You can go, I'll catch up with you." I said. Reese replied with a " Kay." and left out the door.

" I'M OFF, GUYS!" I shouted. The boys came rushing down the stairs.

" Bye Daddy. Cya Liam. Adios, Hazza Bear! And for the other 2..." I said, hugging Louis, Liam and Harry. Niall and Zayn did their puppy dog eyes. I kissed Niall on the cheek and squeezed Zayn tight. I ran out of the door and caught up with Reese.

Louis' POV

Carlie just ran out of the door. Haz looked at me and smiled.

" She is such a mini you." He said. I thanked him and went to get Zari ready.

I put a turquoise flowery dress, a denim jacket, grey leggings and brown ugg boots. She jumped off the bed when I finished dressing her and ran to Harry.

She loves Harry just as much as she loves me. But Zari loves me a little more. Ever since she started going to preschool, Harry has taken her back to his and she stays there till I can pick her up.

Harry picked her up and carried her out to the car. We all jumped in the car and headed to her preschool.

When we got to her preschool, I took her out of the car and she held my hand as we walked inside.

" Hi, I'm here to drop off Zariah Tomlinson. " I said, ruffling up her hair. She looked up and beamed at me.

" Ok. Just sign her in and take her over there to hang her bag up." The lady at the front desk said. I thanked her and quickly signed her in while the guys hang her bag up.

" Bye Bye, Daddy. I'll miss you." She said, after she hung up her rainbow zebra-print bag. I hugged her and she walked over to Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam.

" Bye Uncle Haz. Bye Uncle Zay! Bye Uncle Ni! Bye LOU LOU! See ya later, Liam." Zari said, hugging each of them before running off.

She ran off to Ryan and Bella, her best friends. She waved at Bella and hugged Ryan.

" OOOOHHH!" the guys shouted.

" Go Away. You're embarrassing me!" She muttered. We all laughed and walked out the door. We had a meeting with Simon so we had to rush to his office.

" So Boys, we are travelling to Arizona for 3 days from the 25th of July. We will do a show within the 3 days." Simon told us when we got to his office.

25th of July. That date rings a bell. But where? Ummm.... OH NO!! Zari's birthday. I promised her that she'd have the best party ever. She's going to be so upset.

After we finished the meeting, I went out first, lost in my thoughts. What am I gonna do? I can tell her the day I leave. I can't bare to watch her cry beforehand.

" What's up, Boo? You seem sad." Harry said, running up to me.

" The day we go to Arizona is Zari's birthday. I promised her that she'd have the best party ever and I'd be there to watch her have fun." I said, running a hand through my hair.

Harry patted my shoulder and replied with an " Oh...". I waved bye to the guys and drove to pick up Zari. When I got to the preschool, Zari saw me, hugged Ryan and Bella and ran to me.

" WE'RE HOME!" I shouted. El ran out of the kitchen to us.

" Hey babes. Hey Zar!" She greeted us. She hugged me and picked up Zari. What am I gonna do?

There's one thing to do. Bring out the big guns.

Carlie.