Part 13

Carlie's POV

I talked to El alot last night. We are really close. Closer than me and Niall. Today, I went to school. Now I officially HATE school. I got to school and every was being all sympathetic to me. Saying ' Aw, Carlie, so sorry about your loss...'. If they were that sorry, they wouldn't even talk about it. I learnt to move on from things quickly.

At the end of school, I didn't waste time at the gate, chatting to people. I walked straight home, ignoring the constant calls of my name. Suddenly, Reese ran in front of me and blocked my path.

" Carls. Please talk to me. I just wanna talk for a moment." He pleaded. I sighed and sat down on a bench. He sat down next to me.

" I know you're sad. I'm devastated. But you can't keep ignoring us! Jenna tried suicide! Do you want her to be like that?" He said. I held my hand to my mouth. I didn't think about Jen. How's she handling all this?

" Oh Ree. I didn't know! It's just I lost the 2 people LOADS of the humans on this world have. Parents. And when Cale died, I just built an imaginary wall around myself. Now I know that the wall will never help me." I confessed. I stood up and hugged him.

" Thanks Reese. You're the best." I said. I kissed him on the cheek and ran home. When I got home, Harry was in the kitchen, eating.

" Hey Hazzabear! Where's everyone?" I asked, hugging him quickly. He turned to me and smiled.

" Out." He replied. I nodded and got myself a few packets of skittles and ran to my room. I opened the door and jumped onto my bed. I am really.... lucky.

I'm lucky that I'm not dead. I'm lucky I have the best friends in the entire world. I'm lucky to have so many talents. I'm lucky to have the cutest sister ever. I'm lucky to have the boys. I'm lucky to have El and Lou.

And I'm lucky to be me.

I changed into my Despicable Me pink pajama tank and purple shorts. I opened a packet of skittles and put a few in my mouth. Then there was a knock at the door. I shouted a 'Come In!!' from my bed and Harry came into the room.

" Hey. Lou said if I'm bored I should stay in here with you. And I'm bored." He said. I shrugged, tapped beside me and passed him a packet of skittles.

" Let's play 10 Questions." Harry suggested.

" But you already know me!" I said.

" Oh well. I don't know every single detail. And we have over 2 hours till they get back."

" Whatevs."

" Full name?"

" Carlie Miranda Isabelle Tomlinson."

" Hm. Ok, Favourite Bands? THINK CAREFULLY!"

" Hmm... Uh.... Little Mix and Emblem 3."

" And?"

" And One Direction. Of course..."

" Great. Favourite Colour?"

" Red."

" Mahone or Bieber?"

" Can't answer that."

" Fine. If you were caught in a fire and had to choose between saving your dog or your new TV, what would you choose?"

" Gracie of course. That was so easy. I don't even watch TV anymore anyways."

" Are you ever jealous of me?"

" Hah! Jealous? Of Curly Fry? Never!"

" Have I ever embarrassed you in public?"

" I don't think so. But if you try to, I will hurt you."

" Ok then... Ice cream or Cake?"

" I like Ice Cream Cake."

" Fair Enough. Would you rather be called hot, cute or awesome?"

" It depends who called me it. But, Awesome. Because it's true."

"And last question, Pick 5 words to describe your life."

" ExtraordinHarry. FabuLouis. PhenomeNiall. AmaZayn. BrilLiam." I finished.

I spent the last hour eating skittles and playing games with Haz. When Lou came back, I was asleep but I saw him come in and kiss my on the head.