Part 31

*Carlie's POV*

I fell out of bed this morning and ran to the bathroom to get ready for another day of school. I changed into my creme spotty sweater, ripped skinny jeans, grey vans with purple laces and a grey beanie.

Before I left the room I looked out of my window into Alfie's room. He was hopping about the room with one leg up trying to pull on his converses and falling over.

I grinned, grabbed my bag and left the room.

" Morning Chummi." Louis said as I passed his room.

" Morning Dad." I replied, checking the time on my phone.

" Me and El are both working late today but Perrie and the girls will be here."

I nodded quickly and ran downstairs to fix together a sandwich for myself. I gobbled the sandwich up while fiddling with my keys, trying to open the door. I stepped out the door and locked it.

Alfie walked past my house, not noticing me. A chance to scare him, I thought. I creeped behind him and grabbed his shoulders.

" BOO!" I yelled in his ear, making him jump.

" AAH! Oh...Um, Hey Carlie..." Alfie screamed then smiled awkwardly.

" Hey Alfred.." I giggled.

" Don't call me that. My Grandad calls me that and it's REALLY embarrassing, believe me."

" Alright, Alfred." I teased him, receiving a playful push from Alfie.

We continued to walk to school, talking about various things. Once we got to the school gate, I put my head down as we walked through the pathway and towards the school.

" Don't worry. I'm gonna protect you, remember?" Alfie lifted my head up and interlocked his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and smiled but looked away as Alfie looked back at me.

When Alfie held my hand, I felt safe. His smile is so reassuring and welcoming and his laugh was just so cute. But I couldn't fall in love with him. I just couldn't.

--------------------------------

" Okay, See yah tomorrow." Alfie smiled, winking at me. I waved as I went inside with Perrie.

" Oooh!" Leigh-Anne teased me. I rolled my eyes, flopping on the couch.

" So, who's your little boyfriend?" Jesy asked, smiling cheekily at me.

" Alfie's not my-"

" Oooh, so his name is Alfie.." Jade giggled. I rolled my eyes and skipped up to my room, ignoring all of the girls' comments.

I changed into my grey t-shirt with the words 'Coffee Buzz' written on it and light blue spotty shorts before sitting at my laptop and reading my twitter feed.

' @sorry_not_sorry: @CarlieT You think you're so cool just because you're Louis' daughter. Well lemme tell you something. You're just an ugly little attention-seeking brat. Louis and Eleanor don't love you at all.'

' @gracielove: @CarlieT I hate you. You're just so annoying and always in the way of everything! Go to hell and take Eleanor with you.'

' @loveyou_not: @CarlieT Go DIE! I hate you so much! You make my life miserable.'

I closed my laptop shut and shuddered. They hate me. Everyone hates me. They're all right. I'm just useless and a waste of space. I lay in my bed with the covers over me, on my phone.

Carlie: Pezza, come upstairs. We need to talk. :(

Perrie: Sure babez, I'll be up in a sec..

5 minutes later, Perrie knocked on my door. I let her in and beckoned her closer. Tears were streaming down my face by this time. She rushed over and gave me a huge hug.

" Aww, Carlie... What's wrong, love?" Perrie asked, my head burried into her chest.

" They hate me." I sobbed, sniffing every few seconds.

" Who?" She asked, stroking my hair gently. I handed her my phone with the twitter app up and she looked through all the mean messages. 

" Carlie, don't cry. I'm sorry, babe. They're just jealous of you, okay?" Perrie told me.

" But they aren't! That's what Lou always says. But they hate me! They hate my guts and there is nothing I can do about it." I cried, lying back on my bed and sobbing. 

Perrie sighed and got up. " I'll be back in a second, Carls.." She said, leaving the room. I nodded and lay still.

After about 30 minutes, my phone buzzed. It was a twitter notification. I felt sad but I still read it. To my surprise, it wasn't any hate.

' @Louis_Tomlinson: It's really hard seeing the ones that you love so hurt. And I'm not even there to comfort my 15 year old daughter when she's receiving so much hate.'

' @EleanorJCalder: @CarlieT Are you alright, Babe? I know it hurts. Haters suck. I'll be home soon so we can chat the tears away.'

I smiled through the tears and swivelled my legs off the bed. 

' @CarlieT: @EleanorJCalder I'm fine. Just a bit sad, mum. :('

I locked my phone and shuffled downstairs and into the living room where the girls were talking and watching T.V.

" Come 'ere, Carls." Jade said, her hands wide open. I walked to her and hugged her, letting the rest join the hug. We hugged awkwardly for a few seconds.

" Do you wanna watch a movie?" Leigh-anne asked, pulling away and standing up. I nodded and we went to choose a movie.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies, eating popcorn, playing games and having fun. They made everything seem funny in some kind of way and that's why they're the best.