Part 24

Carlie's POV

“ LET'S GO NOW, CARLS." Eleanor shouted from the hallway of the hotel.

“ Kay. Coming.." I replied, getting my bag and running into the hallway.

I was wearing a denim blue short sleeved jacket, a black T-shirt with a creme lace skirt, black Dr Martens and a black fedora.

My hair was in loose curls with the fedora plopped on my head.

We all got in the car and the driver arrived at the stadium in less than 20 minutes.

Jumping out of the car, I smiled at Zari and El before walking alongside them into the huge arena.

We were greeted by Paul at the gates.

“ Hey Paul. What's the plan?" I asked,  eager for his instructions.

“ So what we are gonna do is get Liam and Harry to tell the audience that Louis' been feeling a bit homesick then ask the audience to sing along with them to Little Things with Lou sat facing the audience. Then as the song starts, You guys are gonna come out and act silly behind him. At Lou's Solo, You guys can sing with him and see if He realizes." Paul explained.

I nodded and fixed my hair slightly. We all walked to the side curtain and saw the boys performing Live While We're Young.

Niall looked over to me and I waved shyly. He flashed a smile and ran over to Harry, whispering to him.

After Zayn finished off the song, Liam smiled at me and put the microphone to his lips.

“ So...Lewis here.  He's been feeling a bit homesick! So, we're all  gonna sing to Louis one of our favorite songs." Liam told the crowd as Niall started to play ‘Little Things' on his guitar.

The crowd cheered as Harry sat Louis down on the couch at  the front of the stage.

My heard was beating fast. It was nervewracking getting up on that huge stage. Pull Yourself Together,  Carls.