Part 7

HEEEEYY! OVER HERE!

Ok. So I changed chapter 6 so that Carlie has a broken leg! Its just easierrr for me.

ON WIT THE STORY!!!

********************************************************************

I woke up and saw Zayn staring at me, using his finger to hit my nose back and forward. I slapped him on the cheek lightly and he dropped to the floor dramatically. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Mum,Dad,Perrie,Harry,Zayn and Niall were in the hospital room.

" Morning! I'm getting out of this dump today!!!" I said excitedly. Niall and Harry giggled and Dad was dying with laughter.

"What?" I asked, looking at them sternly. Niall chuckled and pointed to my hair. I looked up to find my phone perched up in my messy bun.

" How is that funny?" I asked, removing the phone from my bun. They shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

" On a date with Danielle." Niall said.

" How dare they! What if I died at this second and they had completely no memories of me? And they are on their date!" I complained, tutting at the end. Dad rolled his eyes. I sat up as the doctor came in.

"Good morning, Miss Tomlinson. Are you ready try with the crutches again?" She asked. I nodded and gave my phone to Perrie.

" You know what to do...." I whispered as she took it. I swivelled round and shook my hands loose. Here we go again... I stood up and stayed there. I grabbed the crutches and leant on it. I felt fine and cheered excitedly.

Perrie took a quick picture, I grabbed the clothes that Mum brought for me and went into the bathroom to change.

I changed into my tie-die USA flag sleeveless shirt, denim shorts,and red high tops. I put on my dark blue cardigan and went out. I couldn't really brush my hair so I went to Mum for that bit. She brushed it down so my hair was it's normal straightness.

" At times, you will need a wheelchair." The doctor said. She gave us one and I sat in it. It felt quite comfy actually. Zayn got behind me and started to push me.

" I don't feel safe with you pushing me... For all I know, I might go flying down a hill!" I said.

" She is definitely Lou's child..." Harry said.

" And don't you forget it!" I shouted, smiling. We made it to the front of the hospital and I gulped. I really didn't want all the paps screaming at me and the fans going wild. I just wanted to go home.

" Just smile and wave..." Perrie advised me. Zayn pushed me through the gap towards the car. I smiled and waved while everyone else gave autographes and taking photos. I hopped in the car ( Literally hopped in) and waited for the others to get in.

-Skipping Car Ride-

We got home and Dad helped me up to my room. It had been a very busy first week.