Part 18

Carlie's POV

" My favourite uncle is..." I started, thinking hard.

" Niall 'cause he can be my back up lad if you guys are all with your girlfriends." I continued, hugging Niall. A huge grin appeared on Niall's face.

" That isn't fair! Hazel went to Uni!" Harry argued. The boys started shouting and arguing about who's the best.

" Boys." I said but they kept on fighting.

"BOYS." Still fighting.

" CALM DOWN!" I shouted.

" SHUT UP!" They all screamed at me.

" Fine. Whatever you say.." I mumbled, rushing up to my room.

How could they fight like that? Aren't they best mates? What if they keep fighting? Then they split up! I locked the door to my room and lay on my window seat, tears brimming at my eyes. The thought of them splitting up is heart-breaking. The fans would be devistated. Hot tears ran down my cheeks and before long, I was bawling. I love my life. I love the boys. I love El.

I heard a knock at the door but ignored it.

" Carlie. It's me, Niall. Open up... please?" He said. I popped my head out of the door and looked at him.

" What do you have to say? You guys were fighting really badly. Over one decision! If you guys keep fighting like this, you'll just have to split up." I said, sniffing.

" Carls, we're sorry, ok?" He replied, wiping a tear from his eye.

********************************

" DINNER!" El shouted from downstairs. I rushed down and sat next to Niall. Harry brought in some lasagne and gave each of us some.

" Thank you." I said, eating a bit of mine. Harry sat next to Liam and glared at him. They were glaring at each other for a minute.

" Carlie. Can you tell Zayn to pass a napkin please?" Harry asked me.

" Carls. Can you tell Harry that he should get the napkin himself."

" Carlie, Tell Zayn that he shouldn't be so childish and just GIVE ME THE NAPKIN!"

" Can you tell Harry that I'm not being childish and that he should just stretch over and get it."

" Can you tell Zayn that he's being stupid.."

" Can you tell Harry-" I slammed my fork on the table and walked out. I got my coat and ran out the door.

I walked down the road and to Jen's house. They're gonna keep fighting till it's too much. Soon the fans will know about their rivalry and they'll do something stupid on stage.

I knocked on her door and Jen opened it. I asked if she could come out and she nodded, stepping outside.

" The boys have been fighting all day. And they fight about the little things! Soon, they'll do something stupid." I explained.

" Then they'll split up..." Jen replied, pulling me into a hug. We talked for a bit then my phone started to ring. It was Harry so I ignored it.

" I better go. Come Round Tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded and we hugged goodbye. I raced back home and rushed up to my room, ignoring Harry's calls.

I changed into my PJ's and lay on my bed. I thought about the boys and El.

" Carls. We're sorry. You warned us and we didn't listen to you." The boys said, outside my door. I lay still, deciding wether to forgive them.

I could have a little fun with this...