Part 38

,*Carlie's Pov*

We cuddled together in the small corner in the cold brick room. We were starving and freezing. Tia was about 2 years older than me but we acted the same age.

" It's s-so c-cold.." Tia muttered, sitting still. I nodded in agreement and continued to cuddle. Suddenly, the door was opened and the lady stood in the doorframe, folding her arms.

" What do you want with us?!" I scowled at her. She laughed evilly and stepped forward.

" You don't recognize me, dears?" She croaked.

" No, I don't believe I do.." Tia hissed.

" Let me give you a clue. Keep your friends close and your enemies. Closer." She said, whispering.

Then it came to me. Dad's enemy. She used to hate Dad and Mum. Especially Mum. But they used to protect us so it was fine.

'Fran! What did we ever do to you? Your just a jealous old hag.' I scowled, being held back from jumping on her by Tia.

'Oh really? Can jealous old hags do this?' She replied and clicked her fingers for to men to appear behind her. She pointed at us both and the two got out some guns.

We gasped and held each other for dear life. I silently prayed that we would be okay while closing my eyes tight.

' STOP! PUT THOSE GUNS DOWN AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!' I heard a voice out of a bullhorn and twitched. I sat dead still and listened. I heard the door burst open and slowly opened my eyes.

They were being handcuffed. All of them. We were saved! Through the door came my family. Louis, El and everyone. I ran to them and pulled them into a hug.

'Hey chummi..' Louis said as we hugged. I started to cry tears of joy as we stayed like that.

' Mum. Dad. I love you so much..' I teared up as we pulled away. I started to hug everyone and then I got to Alfie.

I smiled at him and hugged him, kissing his cheek. He smiled at me back, holding my hands and chuckling.

' I guess I just love you..' He whispered, kissing me. I laughed and went over to Jenna. I was surprised she was here and stared at the floor as I went over to her.

' I'm sorry.' We said in unison then chuckled.

' I'm really sorry. I just got carried away with the fame. I just wanna be friends again.' She smiled, hugging me.

' Me too, Jen.' I laughed.