Part 34

(Alfie's POV)

I woke up in a small room with pure white walls and no sign of a window.

Carlie was beside me, her head down and her knees sucked up to her chest.

I tapped her and she looked up, smiling weakly.

“ Carls. Where are we?" I said, a confused look on my face.

She shrugged and moved closer to me. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my head. I had a blistering headache and I felt blood on my forehead.

” What happened to me when I blacked out?" I asked, staring at my bloodstained jacket.

“ Well, the van jolted and you got a huge cut on your forehead soo I used your jacket and wiped it.." She mumbled, scratching her head.

I chuckled and stood up, brushing myself off. I helped Carlie up and we hugged for a long time.

“ Don't worry. They'll save us. I promise." I whispered to Carlie as she pulled away.

Suddenly, The door opened wide and at the door stood the man who took us. He put down two plates of biscuits and some drinks by the door and locked it again. 

I shuffled towards the food and ate a biscuit, waiting for something bad to happen.

Surprisingly, nothing happened. Carlie ate some biscuits and took a drink before flopping down on the floor.

Outside the room, we could here a faint singing. A child singing. We listened as the child started to sing.

"Sun goes down and we are here together, Fireflies glow like a thousand charms, Stay with me and you can dream forever, Right here in my arms tonight..."

Carlie's eyebrows furrowed and she crawled over to the wall where the music was coming from. I followed her and we listened as the girl, I think, sing and break down slowly.

Carlie looked at me with wonder and I shrugged at her back.

“ Where have I heard that song before?" She muttered, playing with her hair.

“ It's magic, when you are here beside me...
Close your eyes...and let me hold you tight
Everything that I could ever need is
Right here in my arms tonight..." Carlie sang quietly to herself.

------------------------

(Louis' POV)

“ So, what do we do?" Harry asked with Zari planted on his lap. The girls, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Alfie's parents were all round along with Jenna.

“ The only thing we can do. Wait. We've told the police and they're doing everything they can. But for now there's nothing we can do.." Jenna declared,  scratching her head.

“ There has to be something we can do! The police won't get back to us for at least 3 days!" I shouted, letting my anger out.

El pulled me back and I sighed, scratching my head.

“ Relax, babes. Carlie and Alfie will be fine. The police will find them and we'll have Carlie right back home." Eleanor reassured me.

I tried to calm down but I just got more and more tense and stressed out. Carlie could be dead for all we know. She's somewhere out there and I'm gonna find her. Whatever It Takes.