Part 32

*Carlie's Dream*

I woke up in a desert, a hot desert. There was sand literally everywhere. What's going on?

" Hello? Lou? Eleanor? Guys? Anyone?" I yelled, standing up. I started to wander around, trying to find a way out. Suddenly, someone was in the distance runnning towards me. First, I didn't realize who it was. But then I knew.

Dad. My real Dad. I gasped and sprinted as fast as I could, checking behind me. But he was too fast for me to outrun. I stumbled and fell, spraining my ankle. I cried as Dad came closer and closer. He grabbed me and raised his hand. I screamed and blacked out.

*Dream Over: Louis' POV*

I was late-night Skype texting with Lottie and Fizzy when I heard screaming and crying coming from Carlie's room.

I ran to her room to see Eleanor trying to wake her up, Carlie still screaming. She suddenly woke up, tears streaming down her face. I went over to her bedside and wiped her tears.

“ It's okay, Carls. It was just a bad dream, babes." El whispered, stroking her forehead.

I held her hand, rubbing my thumb on it. Carlie was scared. I could see it. She was trembling in her bed, her big blue eyes terrified of her nightmare. I felt so sorry for her. 

" Lou, El, C-can you promise me something?" Carlie finally spoke, sniffing. I nodded and looked at El. 

" Sure, Carls, what is it?" She asked. Carlie turned to face us, her eyes looking straight into ours.

" Promise me you'll never leave me.." Those words escaped from her mouth.

" Promise." I put my hand ontop of her.

" Promise." El put her hand on top of ours. We all smiled at each other and hugged for what seemed like forever. Then Carlie whispered goodnight as she fell asleep once more. I kissed her forehead and followed Eleanor out of her room and into our room. I lay back in bed and fell asleep, with my arms wrapped around my wonderful fiance.