Part 5

*Carlie's POV*

I dragged Zayn and Niall into my room and locked the door. They continued to scream.

"Shush! Your gonna make Dad come up!" I whispered. They stopped and calmed down. They took that better than than I thought. Considering that they're Boys. Other Uncles would freak out and go straight to Dad.

"Was it full on the lips?" Niall asked. I nodded and he silently squealed.

"Are you guys a thing now?" Zayn questioned,sitting on my bed.

"Yeah." I replied. They both gasped. Zayn pretended to dramatically faint and Niall pretended to die. I chuckled. Suddenly, The door burst open and Harry and Liam stood there, posing heroically. Zayn and Niall jumped up.

"We heard screaming!" Liam said in a low voice.

"So we came to rescue you,Carlie!" Harry added. I pulled them inside and locked the door again.

"3 things. One, I don't need rescuing right now. Two, I have something to tell you that you can't tell Dad. And Three, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE? The door was locked!" I explained. They all took a minute to process what I said.

"3 things. One, bring on the secret! Two,How the hell did we get in here? You left your spare key lying around. And Three,NO NEED TO SHOUT!!" Harry replied,imitating my voice. I growled at him and beckoned them nearer.

"Caleb and I. We Kissed." I whispered. Liam started panicking and Harry was hyperventilating. I shook my head.

"Calm down guys..." I sighed. They calmed down and we went down to the living room. Kendall had gone and Zari was playing on mum's phone. I got myself some Doritos and sat at my laptop. I decided to do my first ever Twitchcam.

@Carlie_T First ever Twitchcam Guys!! I'm gonna do an #askCarlie in 5 mins. Be there or be squared!! ;)

I smiled at the webcam as tweets floaded in. They were all either 'Say hi to Illinois!' or 'Where are the boys??". I answered some questions and said hi to some people. Harry came along and started answering questions too. Then I got one tweet that I hated.

@1D_4Me. Hate you Carlie. Your such a little slut. Go drown in a river. I will kill you.

My heart melted. That was so evil. I blocked the tweet before Harry could see it and put on a fake smile. Zari came and sat on my lap. She waved at the camera and tweets floaded in.

"Ello. I Zari! How's you doin?" She said, beaming. Tweets kept coming in saying that Zar was cute. We said goodbye and ended the Twitchcam. Dad came in and took us up to bed. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

*Louis' POV*

I went in to check on Carlie. She was fast asleep.

"Night Love." I whispered. She turned over and looked at me with one eye open.

"Dad. Caleb And I. Kissed. Don't be angry..." She mumbled and fell asleep. They WHAT?? I creeped downstairs and sank onto the sofa. Harry and Niall were playing on their phones.

"Did you know that Carlie and Caleb kissed??" I stated. They both instantly looked up in shock.

"H-How did you know that?" Harry asked.

"She told me right now! I can't believe it! Wait...How do you guys know..?" I huffed. They looked at each other and started to whispered softly to each other.

"Well...Carlie told me when she came back from school and then She told Zayn and then She took us upstairs and told Hazza and Li." Niall rambled. Hazza looked at me.