Part 15

Carlie's POV

I was lying on my bed, listening to songs on my phone and texting Reese and Jen. Then the sound of Lou shouting filled my room.

" CARLS!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!" He shouted.

" IN MY ROOM!!" I replied, taking my earbuds out. I swivelled my legs off to the side of the bed and Lou came to sit down next to me.

" Whatever it is, I didn't do it. I don't steal, cheat, lie or be naughty... just saying...." I said.

I don't really like when Lou shouts. It makes me feel scared and reminds me of my dad. My dad was great until Mum died. He got angry at me and Zari and said we made her die. He said if we weren't there then he would still have her. He started hitting me but he would never touch Zari. He would take the anger and pain out on me but not her.

" You're not in trouble, Carls." He said. I sighed in relief.

" What's the problem?" I asked.

" Well. We're leaving for Arizona on the 25th and-"

" You can't do this to Zar. This has happened to her twice now! And she's only 3! My mum and dad forgot her birthday and gave her some crisps. They weren't even her favourite flavour! She'll just break down." I said, running a hand through my hair.

" I know. I know. I'm sorry, Carlie but I have to. I can't miss two shows!" He apologized. I sighed and shrugged.

" Ok. But you have to tell her soon. Maybe tomorrow?" I said. Louis nodded and hugged me.

Lou went out of my room and I lay on my bed. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I held it up to see the message.

Jennaz - I'm coming ova. We need to talk...

Carliiie - Okay. :)

UGH! More Talking! Am I like the consalter of everyone's problems today or something?? I stood up and texted Lou.

Carliiie - Jenna's comin ova. Is that ok?

Lou - Okie Dokie. Why don't u just come down and tell me? I'm only in the kitchen.

Carliiie - But the kitchen is so. So. Far away!!

Lou - Hah. :D

I opened up my balcony and saw Jen walking down the path. She ran to the balcony and climbed up the winding staircase. We hugged and sat down on my bed.

" Hey Jen. What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

" I have a problem. A Love Problem." She said.

" Carlie, the love doctor at your service."

" Well. I think I like Reese..." I gasped.

" Reese? You mean you like Reese Tyler Johnson? No way!"

" Shush Carls. Anyway, Kendal says she thinks he likes me back and I don't know how to see if he does."

" Well, personally I think he does too. But there's only one way to find out!"

" You don't mean..."

" Yes!"

" The Movie Scam!" We both whispered.

The movie scam is my favourite trick for a progressing meant-to-be couple. First, you call both of them plus one other person and arrange a day at the cinema. Then, when they are both at the cinema, text them to say you can't come and they should see the movie without you. At the same time, tell the other friend to watch carefully for signs of them liking each other.

We talked about it and then Jen left and I changed into my pajamas.

" Hey Carlie. Can I ask you something?" Lou said.

" Yeah sure." I replied, putting my hair into a braid.

" What did you do to Erin Stoner?"

" Who the hell is Erin Stone- Oh.... I kinda knocked her tooth out?"

" Why??"

" Because she hit me in the head and started kicking me in the side so I punched her in the mouth." I mumbled. Lou raised a hand.

I screamed and ran into my closet and locked the door. I started to breath really heavily until I started to feel woozy.

I opened the door and saw Louis confused on my bed. I tried to walk out to get fresh air but I fell on the ground.

" Carlie? You Ok?" I heard Louis say.

Louis' POV

Carlie fell to the floor and was breathing really heavily. I ran over to her and tried to bring her outside.

Her eyes started to close slowly but opened again quickly.

" D-Daddy? Help-" She closed her eyes fully shut and I started to panic.

" EL! SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO CARLIE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I screamed from the balcony.

In minutes, an ambulance came and we were at a hospital.

" What happened?" Harry asked, pacing back and forth in the waiting room.

" Well. I asked her why she hit this girl in her class that was bullying her. I was about to give her a high five for self defense when she screamed and locked herself in a closet. Like 5 minutes later, She can out and fell on the floor and started breathing really heavily. She then said ' Daddy Help.' before collapsing." I explained, taking a deep breath.

Everyone was worried. A couple fans had gathered outside our house and were crying. That shows real directoners.

People who are happy when we're happy. Crying when we're crying and nervous when we're nervous.

People who love us no matter what. People who don't hate girls for dating us or show that we make a difference in their lives.

After 4 hours, a nurse came to us.

" Carlie was frightened by something so much that she started to get ill. Whatever it may be, you must not let her see it again. Or she will be vulnerable." The nurse said.

What was she frightened of? All I did was try to give her a high five.

Maybe she thinks I was trying to hit her.