To Leave, or Not to Leave?

Two Days Later
Aria's Pov

"I knew it! You owe us twenty bucks Em!" Hanna exclaims proudly.

"Ha! Sucker!" Spencer laughs.

"I know, I know." Emily sighs, still smiling "I'll go get my wallet." I laugh lightly, finding it funny how serious my friends took their bet on which gender I'm having.

"Poor Em, you guys don't have to be so mean to her." I laugh, even though I know they're just joking around.

"She knows we're kidding," Spencer chuckles "But she still owes me and Hanna $20, a deal is a deal."

"I know, I have the money right here." Emily says, walking back into the room "But does anyone have change for a twenty?"

"I think I have two tens." I tell her.

"Perfect!" She replies. I get up from Emily's bed and walk over to my purse, which is piled on the floor with Hanna and Spencer's. We're all at Emily's house for a sleepover, and it'll most likely be our last before they go back to school. It starts on Monday, and today is Friday. Of course, I won't be joining them for our senior year, I'm going to complete it online. I'm due in January, so I could technically do one semester at school and complete the second online, but I don't want to spend my third trimester of pregnancy waddling around Rosewood High.

"Here you go." I say, handing Emily two ten dollar bills in exchange for her twenty.

"Thanks." She smiles, then turns around and gives them to Spencer and Hanna.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you." Spencer says sarcastically as she takes the money.

"No," Emily replies "The pleasures all mine." She hands the other bill to Hanna, who grins proudly.

"Ooh! Before I forget, I need to order those clothes online!" Hanna exclaims, grabbing her phone off the side table.

"What clothes?" I ask her.

She looks at me and smiles "The clothes for Piper."

I place my hand on my belly and smile "Thanks Han, but you don't have to-"

"Shh! Of course I do!" Hanna cuts me off. I decide that there's no point in even trying to convince her otherwise, so I don't say another word. There's a silence in the room for a moment as Hanna stares fixedly at her phone, so I decide to bring up a topic that my friends are probably tired of hearing about.

"Schools starting soon." I say "Are you guys excited for senior year?"

"Um, yeah, I guess." Spencer shrugs "But it won't be the same without you there, Aria." Emily and Hanna both nod in agreement.

"Yeah, walking up on that stage at graduation without you beside us is going to feel weird." Emily sighs.

"Just being at school without you will feel so different." Hanna says sadly. I frown, a little upset that I'll be missing out on this special school year. But it's not something that I should be thinking about, I'll be at home taking care of my newborn daughter. And time with her, especially when she's so young, is something I wouldn't trade for the world. I want to spend every moment I can with my baby girl.

"Well, Piper and I will be right there with you in the audience." I say quietly, looking down at my bump.

"Hey Aria," Spencer says. I look up, waiting for her to go on "You made the right decision, school isn't as important as your daughter." I smile, glad that she supports my decision.

"Yeah, school can wait." Hanna agrees.

Emily nods "That's time with Piper that you're never going to get back, don't waste it on calculus." I laugh, getting kind of teary-eyed at the same time. Never in a million years could I ask for more supportive friends.