100K

Holy shit.

One hundred freaking thousand reads. No way.

100,000 people have read my book, I'm freaking the fuck out. Like seriously you guys are THE BEST!!!!!!!! I remember this book getting 1000 reads and thinking that was huge, but never, ever would I have expected to hit 100K. I started out as this Pll obsessed 14 year old girl (I think I was 14) who decided to write a fanfic on Wattpad because why the hell not. But now, I'm a 16 year old girl, still obsessed with Pll, and writing this book because why the hell not. The only thing that's changed is people actually seem to enjoy reading it! That, and I've learned the importance of deodorant. Anyway, not the point. But 100K people have given this book a chance, what are the odds?!? Whatever they are, they're in my favour!!! I love you guys, I really mean it. Seriously, thank you times a million, you've actually made my life. I feel like I need to tell my mom that no, I don't need to unload the dishwasher later, I don't have to live like that anymore. And no, I will not take the dog for a walk, who do you think I am?! MY BOOK HAS 100K READS! Seriously, I'm kidding. Now, will you guys excuse me while I go take the garbage out?