To Have & To Hold

One Month Later
Aria's Pov

Today is the day I marry the love of my life.

It's a sunny June day in Rosewood, the weather definitely in our favour for our outdoor wedding. Everything's planned out perfectly, and it has been for a while now. The girls will be over in about half an hour to get me ready, because after enough of her begging I finally caved in and agreed to Hanna doing my hair and makeup. After that, a limo will come pick us up and drive us to the location I'll be married. After enough of Ezra begging, I finally agreed to let him rent a limo for me. He said, and I quote, you deserve to feel like a queen, nothing less.

After wiping Piper's spit-up off my shoulder, I carry her over to her swing and lay her down in it. She immediately starts crying the moment I turn around, which I ignore for just a second as I quickly gulp down the last sip of my already cold coffee.

"Okay, I hear you Pipe." I sigh, lifting her back out of the swing "Can't you just hang out in that nice comfy swing for two minutes? Just so I can maybe tidy up a little bit before the girls are here?" I try laying her back down in it, but she starts wailing right away again.

"Fine, be that way." I huff "I'll just try and clean everything one-handed, it's no big deal." She just watches me innocently with wide blue eyes, making me chuckle.

"It sure is hard to be mad at you." I say "Stop being so darn adorable and maybe I won't feel so bad letting you cry from your swing." Again, I get her innocent stare, and a small smile even plays on her lips.

"You think this is funny?" I gasp jokingly "You think that I like cleaning your puke out of my shirt using only one hand? You think I enjoy trying to carry all the cups to the kitchen that your Daddy leaves on the coffee table, again one-handed? Just you wait Piper, the day you learn to walk and your hand-eye coordination gets a little better, I'm expecting you to help out around here. It's not a place for freeloaders, you know. So don't ask me why Uncle Mike still lives here." Piper's little smile is now a full on grin, although it's only because of the goofy tone of voice I'm using.

"Now that you're a happy baby, why don't we try putting you back in the swing?" I walk back into the living room, placing her gently in it. Right away, she starts crying loudly.

"Yeah, didn't think so." I chuckle, lifting her right back out "How is it that you're five months old and have already mastered the fake-cry? I swear half your tears are...what's that saying, crocodile tears? Yeah, it's like you're the crocodile who's pretending to be hurt so that the little birdy comes to help, and as soon as it's close enough you eat it. Does this concept sound familiar crocodile-baby?"

"Crocodile-baby? That's a new nickname." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to find Emily, Hanna, and Spencer standing there.

"How'd you get in my house?" I ask.

"Your front door." Emily replies.

"Well...don't you knock?" I question.

"Yeah, just not on days where our best friend is getting married!" She exclaims as they all group hug around me. I can't help but laugh while being squished in the middle of their embrace, mostly at the shocked look on Piper's face.

"What does me getting married have to do with you not knocking?" I chuckle.

"It doesn't." Emily laughs "Just an excuse."

"I can't believe you're getting married today Aria!" Spencer says excitedly "I'm so stoked for you!"

"Yeah, so am I." I reply "It's so surreal. And you guys do know you weren't supposed to be here for another half hour. I didn't finish cleaning—"