First Time For Everything

One Month Later
Aria's Pov

I've been married to Ezra for just over a month now, and it's been the best month of my life. Knowing I'm now Aria Fitz makes me happy beyond words; I couldn't be more ecstatic to share a last name with the love of my life and our daughter.

"Here she is!" Ezra chants, walking into the kitchen holding Piper "Six and a half months old and ready to start eating solids!"

"Get ready to experience a whole new world of flavour Piper!" I add on.

"Alright," Ezra says as he puts her in her highchair "Baby's in place, the food is prepped and ready, the camera is fully charged. Let's get started."

"Things might get a little messy." I say "We should probably strip her down to her diaper."

"Good plan." He nods, picking her back up. After Piper is left in only a diaper, she's put back into her highchair and strapped in. As I grab all the puréed food from the fridge that I made earlier, Ezra turns the camera on and sets it so it's facing us.

"Today is a very exciting day." He says into the camera "Today, on July 21st, Piper Grace will be trying solid foods for the very first time. Okay Aria, now tell the camera what Piper will be trying first."

"For her very first food, Piper will be trying a blend of bananas and peaches." I say, looking between the camera and Piper. Scooping a small amount with a baby spoon, I bring it towards Piper's mouth. After a few seconds, she opens it and I feed her the very first bite of food she'll ever take. Six months old already, time sure does fly.

At first, Piper doesn't do much of anything with the puréed fruits in her mouth, but after a few seconds makes a displeased face.

"You don't like it Pipe?" I laugh, the look on her face quite funny "It's yummy." She continues to scrunch her nose up for a moment or two, before swallowing the bite of puréed fruit.

"And she likes it!" Ezra exclaims "The first mix was a hit! What's next?"

"We're gonna go for some vegetables now." I say, looking from Ezra to the camera "Some nice sweet potatoes." I get some on the spoon and put it in front of Piper's mouth, and she immediately leans forward and bites down on it. As soon as I pull the spoon out, leaving the sweet potatoes in her mouth, she scrunches her face up and spits them out. They drip down her chin and chest, making me glad she's only wearing a diaper.

"I think sweet potatoes get a big thumbs down from this little miss." I laugh, closing the container.

"There's one more right?" Ezra asks. I nod, grabbing it from the counter.

"Apples and pears." I say, opening the lid and getting some on the spoon. We get a positive reaction after feeding it to Piper, and she eats it just willingly as the first mix.

"So I guess she's a fan of fruit and not vegetables?" Ezra chuckles.

"Seems that way." I nod as I feed Piper another spoonful.

"Now, let's do the ending to our show." Ezra says, looking at the camera.

"What?" I ask dumbfoundedly.

"The Piper-trying-solids-for-the-first-time show." He jokes "We have to do an ending."

"Okay." I laugh "Take it away."

He turns sharply toward the camera "This has been all on the Piper-trying-solids-for-the-first-time show, check back next week for more interesting content. I'm Ezra Fitz, this is Aria Fitz, and of course the star of the show Piper Fitz, and we'll see you next Tuesday." After shutting the camera off, Ezra faces me and starts laughing, causing me to join in.