1 - The Lunch Reunion

Kendall was relaxing on the sofa at the Jenner house. Her beats headphones were in her ears, playing Sam Smith's new album. She herself was busy on her phone checking her instagram and twitter accounts, replying some tweets and ignoring many. Why were people spreading this much hate? She didnt understand.

And she was too worried about next week to care. She was going to London fashion week as a model for the first time. Going to meet all the huge names in the current modeling world. She sure was one of them herself but that wasn't enough to ease her nerves. She got stressed whenever she thought about it.

She was the first one to arrive for the lunch party on that beautiful Friday afternoon. Kris had been organizing this day for a while, trying to set everyone's busy schedule so that they all could enjoy a family lunch. Which rarely happened. And Kendall was set to leave Los Angeles to London just a day after this occasion.

She was brought out of her thoughts when her sister, Kylie , threw a pair of socks on her lap. She immediately removed her headphones and made a face discarding the green pair.

"Don't just throw your socks at me they smell like hell!" She joked and looked up at Kylie. "Don't you have manners, young lady?"

She didn't look like the cute little girl Kendall spent her whole childhood with. Kylie was definitely more mature now. But Kendall loved her regardless. If Kylie wanted to do it, who could stop her?

"Hi to you too!" Kylie rolled her eyes and jumped on the couch sitting next to her sister. She then, continued.

"Its been a while since we last saw each other." Kendall smiled at the genuine tone.

"Well yeah. All of us have been pretty busy." They both smiled at each other shortly. "Come here." Kendall uttered and pulled Kylie in for a hug. She responded gratefully.

"I missed you, Kendall." The older girl  ginned as they parted.
"I missed you too Kylie!" Kendall replied
She did really miss her. She also missed the closeness they used to have. They still are closer than other siblings but what they had back in the day was very different.

"Auntie Kenny! Where is auntie Kenny?" North's excited voice called.

"Seems like Kim and Kanye are here already. Come on let's go." Kylie uttered as she stood up. Kendall held out her hand for Kylie to grab it. A childhood habit that had stuck with her til the day.

They walked down the stairs together. "Auntie Kendall!" North jumped on her feet excitedly. Kendall rushed over to her, leaving Kylie's hand, and lifted her up, spinning her around.

"Somebody missed me? Who missed me?" She asked in a childish tone as she tickled her stomach playfully.

"Hey girls." Kanye greeted her as he took off his jacket. Kendall give North a kiss on her cheek and put her down.

"Hello Bible!" Kim smiled giving each of her sisters a hug.

Kendall hugged Kanye as well. They got along really well together. Way better than Scott and Kendall did. In other words, Kanye was Kendall's favorite brother in law. Though she'd never dare say it out loud in front of Kourtney.

"Aww all my babies are going to be here today how amazing is that?" Kris greeted the newcomers. With all the greetings being exchanged between the family members, the room was far far away from being silent.

But soon, tere was an engine sound outside the house that caught everyone's attention. North ran outside as she shoutrd. "Koko is here! Mom! Koko is here!"

There was a loud honking sound that alarmed everybody. A few seconds later, Khloe came inside looking extremely pissed.

"That asshole just fucked my mood. My new car is trashed. He is just a dumbass son of a fucking bastard." Everyone was taken aback and barely bit back their fits of laughter at Khloe's outburst.