6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)

Kendall was staring at her reflection in the mirror. It just kept staring back at her. It was making her feel more self conscious than she already was.

"Come on! You've got this." She whispered. Trying to ease her stress a bit as she closed her eyes. "Come on Jenner!" She firmly closed her eyes once more, taking another glance at herself. She did look beautiful. She just needed to get it right. That was all she had to do; yet it seemed so hard.

She intentionally didn't want another family member at this fashion show. They probably would be the stars of the event if they were present. She wanted this to be all about her; yet she somehow underestimated the difficulty level.

A knock on her door brought Kendall out from her thoughts.

"Yes?" She nervously called.

"Hey there Kendall." Cara walked in closely followed by Doutzen.

Kendall felt an electric shock go through her body. She couldn't help but notice how amazingly beautiful her friend looked. Cara's makeup was revealing her piercing blue eyes. Proving how icy her stare could be.

"Hey Kenny!!!" Doutzen brought Kendall out of her stare.

"Hey guys." She replied dryly. Anxious as hell when she noticed a few people start yelling backstage. The show was about to start.

"First show, huh?" Cara asked smiling. She had been extremely helpful to Kendall in the past few days. The whole squad was a big support. But Cara had always been willing to give her a helping hand when she needed it most.

Kendall closed her eyes and nodded. "The first is like the hardest. But once you get in the catwalk you won't want to return." Doutzen commented as the memory of her first show ran through her head.

"Come ON! That's not motivating at all!" Cara uttered sarcastically. "Get up right now!" Cara told Kendall as she searched something on her phone. Kendall basically ignored her, too lost in her little world.

"Get UUUUUP!" Doutzen grabbed her hands and pulled her off the chair.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Kendall asked as kindly as she could manage. She didn't want to argue.

"Wait a sec... YEAH." Cara beamed with happiness. "Listen and scream." Doutzen poked Cara's side.

"As much as I hate to admit this really works." Doutz confessed.

Loud annoying heavy metal music filled the room. Cara started yelling to the beat along with Doutzen. Kendall joined in a bit after seeing her friends. It did help her ease a bit of her stress. She felt less overwhelmed. She felt cool.

*******

"Everybody, places. Right now!" A guy knocked the door and walked away. Cara stopped the music and held Kendall's hand only to notice it slightly trembled. Kendall felt a familiar warmth go through her body. She smiled at Cara's sweetness. Unlike what many people said, she really was a sweetheart.

"Come ON! You will do it, right?" Doutz lead them outside.

"Just don't let your insecurity take over you and you'll be perfect." She shared some of her experiences with the younger model.

Cara let go of Kendall's hand and strutted to the catwalk, opening the show. A loud applause was heard after her appearance on stage. She returned and walked over to her friends.

"Kendall don't be scared. Imagine there's no one in there and all those people are just... Statues! Like Hindu gods!" Cara suggested making everyone laugh.

"I'll try." She laughed harder. A few other models walked the runway. Kendall was up next. She felt Cara squeeze her hand and let go as she started talking toward the catwalk.