20 - KUW.. CaKe

"Hello guys! Welcome to this episode of Cooking with CaKe!" Cara smiled widely into the camera. "Babe you really need to stop doing this." Kendall's voice came in. She was wearing a chef's hat and an apron with Cake written on them just like Cara. Another crazy act of Cara's.

"Don't mind her. She's a little pissed she had to get out of bed today." Cara giggled. "I can hear you!" Kendall jokingly snapped as she leaned down to get flour from one of the cabinets. Cara giggled to the camera. "That's true!" Cara whispered. Kendall's head got up from the cabinets and she spoke louder. "Still can hear you Delevingne."

Cara smiled and turned the camera totally to Kendall. "Miss Jenner could you please tell us what the ingredients are?" Cara asked using her British accent. She was smiling to Kendall in an adorable way from behind the camera.

"Mm.." Kendall pretended to think for a second. Lifting her hand to tap on her forhead with her forefinger. "This is the ingredients list." She did her best to make a British accent matching Cara's.

"Yes." Cara used her encouraging tone while motioning her girlfriend to go on. "A spoonful of rat poison." Cara cracked up at Kendall's serious tone. She bent down hardly able to hold the camera in her hands. She soon regained her composure and turned the camera back to Kendall.

"Sorry there was a technical problem." Cara spoke sweetly. Kendall raised her eyebrow suggestively. "Go on with the ingredients." Kendall nodded. "A spoonful of rat poison." She paused briefly. "A bottle of cyanide... Four teaspoons of sugar... One cup of hydrochloric acid and arsenical salt." She glared. "These will be the ingredients if you don't stop pointing that camera at me NOW!" She warned.

Cara giggled but kept on filming. "I'm really looking forward to this recipe already." Kendall growled. "Seriously what do we need to do first?" Cara thought for a second. Glancing at the recipe. "First.. Mix sugar flour together thoroughly." She read from her phone. She walked into the kitchen to film from a better angle.

"So here we go..." Kendall grinned and tried to open the flour bag. "Am I supposed to cut this?" She asked looking into the camera. "Have you not opened a bag of flour before?" Cara asked with exaggerated surprise. "Well gimme the camera and do it miss know-it'all." Kendall joked.

Cara smiled. "I'm not saying I've done it before because I haven't either." Kendall was not giving up. "Why do you always have to be the one having fun? I wanna film you too!" Kendall whined. "What happened to your accent now?" Cara pointed out. "Don't change the subject." "I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "no I'm NOT!" Cara argued hardly holding in her laughter. "What was the subject?" Kendall asked. "Opening this." "Stop being a genius Einstein." Kendall spoke sarcastically."Then open this." Kendall giggled. "You're unbelievable."

She opened the bag of flour like chips. There was a thug and her whole face and hair was covered in flour. Cara tried to contain herself but couldn't fight her laughter any longer. She hysterically laughed at her girlfriends pale face and paler hair. "Oh.My.Lord" Kendall gasped not opening her eyes. "This is too bloody good!" Cara muttered.

Kendall opened her eyes slowly to be greeted with Cara's blue ones. "Stop it it's already embarrassing!" She protested. Cara hardly stopped herself and stood still for a second. But another glance toward the taller girl had her n fits of laughter. "This is war!" Kendall grabbed the flour bag and spilt some on Cara.

"Heey!" Cara put the camera down and reached for the flour. Already trying to take her revenge. "Stop it!" Kendall let out a small laugh as sh sat down trying to prevent Cara having any access to the bag.

"You yourself said it honey! This is WAR!" Cara tickled Kendall leaving her in breaths. "I... Take.." Kendal laughed harder. "I swear I take it back!" She said all at once. Cara stopped her motions for a second. Only to be pushed down swiftly by the younger girl.