15 - Love Is... ?

Kendall was holding her breath. She was looking in Kim and Kayne's eyes searching for some kind of reaction at least. Their eyes seemed lost. Kendall felt a cold sweat form on her forhead. Her palms were extremely wet. She took a shaky breath in once more.

Kim got up from her seat along with Kanye after sharing a knowing glance. She walked over to Kendall and hugged her sister tightly. "I love you just the same if not more." Kim spoke.

Kendall sobbed into her sister's hair with tears flooding down her eyes. She never in a million years expected to be accepted this warmly.

Kanye hugged Kendall next. Trying his best to hold back tears.

"Im so proud of you Kenny." His eyes were slightly clouded anyhow. Kendall stood up and hugged both of them at the same time before they went back to their seats.

"Thank you." Kendall wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"Thank you" Kanye kindly spoke.

"I'll always be there for you no matter what." Kim reassured. Kendall nodded while fresh tears burned down her cheeks. She was extremely grateful for having such an amazing family.

"How long have you been hiding this?" Kim carefully asked. Wanting to know more.

"About a month." Kendall chuckled at the memories.

"That's cool." Kanye muttered smiling. "But it was obvious you were seeing someone."

"Have you told anyone else?" Kanye asked .

"Kylie and Khloe know. Also Gigi and Hailey, and a few friends from fashion week." Kendall finished her list.

"You could summarize as anyone but us!" Kim joked. Though a hint of hurt was present in her tone.

"This was literally the hardest thing I ever did! I wanted to wait to Tell you because I wanted it to be at the right time!"

"I understand that!" Kanye interrupted. "I just wish we could know sooner so we could help." He explained.

"I'm sorry guys." Kendall sighed.

"Don't ever be sorry for choosing how you wanted this to unfold, okay?" Kim asked kindly.

"We're proud of you Kendall."

"When did you tell Kylie and Khloe?" Kim asked.

"I didn't exactly tell them." She trailed off. "They sort of found out. It wasn't my intention but it.. happened." She blushed remembering how she was 'outed' to her sisters.

"You said you were in a relationship." Kim reminded. Kendall put the tissue down and rubbed her eyes before answering. "Yes. I am." She confirmed.

"Who is the lucky lady?" Kim asked excitedly. Kendall giggled at her sister's enthusiasm.

"She's a well known model." She teased.

"Gigi?!?" Kim asked all of a sudden.

"No no not her not in a million years eww!" Kendall prostested frowning. "That would be like dating a sister!"

"Okay.. sorry. Is it Hailey?" Kim asked once more. Kendall shook her head.

"Will you let me?" She asked before Kim opened her mouth. She nodded and let Kendall speak.

"It's Cara." She grinned.

"Cara who?" Kanye asked. Trying to make sure they were thinking about the same person.

"Delevingne." Kendall basically responded. "How many supermodel Cara's do we have?"

"Wow! Never saw that coming!" Kanye smiled jokingly. He was beyond surprised.