8 - Feelings Overload

Cara was in bliss and agony at the same time. It was indeed a dilemma. She was debating with her own mind. She closed her eyes tightly and withdrew her hand. Kendall's hand still was pushing hers in all the wrong places. She took a deep breath and slowly pulled away from the brunette.

Her feet were too heavy to carry her almost. She had no idea why she did what she did. She wanted Kendall... Just not like this.

Kendall's hand held on to the older model's. "Come on, Cara." Cara shook her head.

"Do it." She repeated. Cara got out of the bed. Letting the little bit of contact they had disappear.

She pulled the covers on Kendall's tired and drunk body. The shorter girl placed a longing kiss on Kendall's forhead. Holding her lips there for slightly longer than required. She wanted to keep an eye on the younger girl. She pulled a chair feom across the room and sat down on it, holding Kendall's hand just in case she woke up and tried to move.

Cara lovingly stared at the now peacefully asleep girl. Her lips were slightly parted, as if slightly smiling at something. Why did Cara keep noticing random things about the supermodel? She stroked Kendall's hand with her thumb, drifting off to a comfortable sleep in a very uncomfortable chair.

*******

Cara opened her eyes slowly. She was surprisingly feeling good. Though she regretted not having removed her makeup. One thing she didn't regret was the desicion she had made about Kendall. She looked at the brunette to see her hand tightly captured by the model. She smiled at the sight.

She sneaked her hand away slowly and checked her phone to see the time. It was 8:30am. She had many notifications. Most being from Karlie asking about her and Kendall leaving hurriedly the night before. And one unfamiliar number had called her from the states. Odd.

She walked into the bathroom for a quick shower, knowing that probably Kendall would need more sleep. She came out and dried herself off quite fast, rushing downstairs to prepare something to eat.

*******

Kendall opened her eyes. She felt a cutting pain shoot through her head immediately as the few rays of light made their way into her eyes. She rapidly closed her eyes. Feeling more at ease than she had before.

Turning around, she buried her face in the pillow her head was resting on. She smelled the pillow due to the way she was lying, and shot her head up opening her eyes. Not caring about the pain. This wasn't her bed, or her room.

She freaked out when she saw the structure of the room she was in. She understood it was Cara's as all events from last night started going through her head. The after party. Cara. Dancing with Cara. Almost having sex with Cara.

Kendall felt a deep blush make its way to her cheeks when she thought about it all. And couldn't help but feel amazed by Cara's thoughtfulness. And her selflessness.

The door opened slowly to reveal Cara carrying a few items into the room. She clumsily shut the door with her left foot. "Morning sleepyhead!" Cara smiled putting the fresh breakfast on the brunette's lap along with two pills. Kendall's mind was racing. She didn't know how to feel with all the confusion and pain in her head.

"I know what a hangover feels like.." She started. "This is the most helpful pill. Trust me!" Cara laughed trying to hide the awkwardness in the room.

Kendall slowly nodded. Cara fed a few bites to the brunette. Making her feel more embarrassed. It was as if Kendall could not control her own body and mind. Both were yearning for the model who was just beside her.

"I'm sorry." Kendall suddenly said.

"Sorry? What for?" Her companion asked with a confused frown.

"For doing all I did last night." Kendall looked down at her hands. "I don't usually drink and when I do, crazy things keep happening."

"Don't be." Cara smiled. "I'm not sorry at all. In fact we didn't do anything we should be sorry for."

Kendall was startled by the answer. "I actually.." She shut her mouth finding no words to utter. Cara carried on, instead.

"We didn't do anything we would regret later." Cara assured. The look in her eyes made astute that Kendal got exactly what she meant. And she did. "I promise."

Kendall smiled. "Thank you." She meant it with all her heart. Her gazing into Cara's eyes proved it. Cara felt warm inside after the interaction.

Cara basically shrugged. Letting a little bit of nervousness that was built in her go away. She really wanted to tell Kendall how amazing she felt when she was with her. How she always thought about her when she wasn't around. How cute she was when she was nervous before the shows.. But she couldn't...

Because Kendall put the food away from her lap and onto the bed. Then she slowly leaned into the older girl. She couldn't overcome her senses. They were all awakened by her presence and they craved for her. She felt Cara's breath on her lips. Feeling nervous and relax at the same time as if its possible.

Painfully slow she caressed Cara's cheek with her forefinger and moved her lips closer to Cara's. Feeling explosions all over her body. She looked into the blue eyes before her. Getting lost in them for the zilionth time since they had first met.

Knowing Cara's reputation she felt uneasy. She didn't want Cara for a single night affair. She wanted her. And she knew how hard it could be. But after all they had done together. Kendall didn't give a damn.

Unlike many people's claims Cara had a beautiful heart. She pushed all her insecurities aside for a few seconds. And those few seconds changed her life.

She closed her eyes and put her lips over Cara's red ones. Not even kissing at first. Basically feeling them against her own. Their lips began moving very slowly. Giving each other a taste of estacy.

It was as if sparks were flying all over their bodies. Cara slowly wrapped her arms around the younger girl's neck. Kissing her with all emotions that had built up during the past 11 days.

They pulled away resting their forheads against each other. Eyes still closed. Breathing deeply. Cara finally whispered. "What does this mean?" Kendall continued caressing her cheekbones delicately.

"I don't know. What does it mean?" She copied Cara's own sentence.

"It doesn't have to have a meaning if it makes you feel a certain way, right?" Cara asked. She was trying to sound confident but she was clearly nervous.

"What do you mean? I don't think I got it." Kendall replied with a heart that was racing our of her chest.

"I don't know.. All I know is.." Cara paused taking another deep breath. Kendall's breath on her face made her more certain of everything and have her the courage to speak. "I like you." She signed. She had never felt more exposed to someone like that.

"I don't know what it is." Cara confessed as she studied the details of Kendall's face. "But there's something about you that I can't resist. I want to be with you Kendall."

Kendall grinned. The Cara Delevingne that was quite famous for being careless and self confident was now all nervous in front of her. She was the same girl that had broken many hearts and slept with many people. Hitting a record at some point.

"For one night?" Kendall asked. Trying to make sure she didn't hear illusions.

"No."

Cara's voice sounded defending and loud. That made Kendall smile. "For way more than that." She replied.