24 - Miley...

"That was the best one yet!" Kendall exclaimed after she ate the cookie her three older sisters had baked. "Honestly compare this cookie with Karlie and Taylor's." Kourtney asked Kendall. "Mmm.." She tried to remember all the qualities.

"I don't know... They both taste great but in different ways." She explained. "Way to go Kendall!" Kylie laughed at her sister's perfect answer. Kendall joined in and high fived her. "Really guys you clearly surpassed yourselves with this one." Kendall took another bite after her sentence.

There was a notification on Kendall's phone. One picture message from Kanye. She grinned and held her phone in one hand while the other held the cookie. Kanye ad texted her an image of miley and cara hugging each other in Disneyland.

Kendall's whole body went numb with jealousy and anger. The blood in her veins started boiling. The cookie on her hand dropped. Small droplets of sweat formed on her for head and moreover, her heart felt heavy. She could hear every beat in her ear and that speeded up every second. "What's wrong Kenny?" Khloe asked her. Kendall didn't respond.

Kylie leaned over her sister's shoulder to see the image. She gasped. "Oh my god I told you she was just a little slut!" She exclaimed angrily.

All other sisters' attention was taken by whatever was making Kendall freeze. They all gathered around her to look at the cause of the sudden change in Kendall's mood. "She's such a bitch." "I fuckng told you not to get involved with her." "GUYS!" Kim shut everyone up. "It's not okay stop accusing her of something she didn't do!" She rubbed Kendall's back soothingly.

Kendall felt tears start to stream down her face and she didn't even try to stop them. Her sisters were bickering about how much of a player Cara was and calling her names. She never thought she would be betrayed. Cara made her believe in her and trust her but she couldn't have imagined this one at all.

"It's okay let it out babe." Kim cooed. She sobbed into her hands after dropping the phone down. "She's not worth it Kendal." Kylie seriously claimed. "She's not worth it." Kendall sobbed harder. Her heart almost being torn in half.

"Let's go wash your face."Kim suggested and got up still holding Kendal. They walked up to Kendall's bedroom and opened the door to the bathroom. Kendall glanced at the note Cara had left on her mirror and rage grew in her body. She grabbed a vase and threw it on the note. Shattering it in pieces. "How fucking dare you!" She screamed at the note.

"Kendall! What did you do?" Shattered glass made it hard to walk inside the bathroom. "She fucking cheated on me!" Kendall yelled and sat down still crying her eyes out. "Shh! It's alright ken. She is NOT worth your tears baby. You know that, don't you?"

*******

Downstairs all sisters were pretty mad. "I fucking told her Cara wasn't a reliable person. I'm not even surprised." Khloe exclaimed. "She seriously is the biggest slut alive and she hurt my sister! I swear to god I'm going to RUIN her little world." Kylie joined in.

"I can't believe she almost had ME trust her!" "I know right?" Kylie and Khloe went back and forth about the model. "I'm so sad about Kenny."

Kourt sighed, not wanting to join this drama. She didn't want to believe this was true. She had been cheated on as well but Scott was not even half as sweet as Cara always was with Kendall. She didn't want this to be real. She wanted to know if it was.

*******

It was almost around 8 when Cara decided to come back to kendall's place. She opened the door with her key and walked in. "Baby! I'm home!" She was greeted with the sight of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. "Hey guys." She smiled brightly.

"How dare you come back after what you did? You sneaky slay of player?" Kylie asked. "Wait what's going on?" She asked bewildered.

"Don't play dumb Cara! We all know you can't stop banging other chicks!" Khloe snapped and walked up to her. "You're not going to see Kendall again! Understood?" She yelled at her. "What?!? I didn't do anything!" Kylie shoved her hand a phone and showed her the picture. "But this is not what.." "IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kylie snapped at her. "RIGHT? WHAT DO YO THINK WE ARE FIVE YEAR OLD KIDS?" 

Cara sighed. "Let me explain.." "NO," Khloe yelled. "LET ME SEE KENDALL!" Cara's tone matched hers. "How dare you!"Kylie gasped. "I need to see Kendall." She told kourtney. "Let her see her guys." She looked inside cara's green eyes and she noticed tears were about to fall. She wanted to give her a chance to explain herself.

"Kourt! No way!" Khloe told her. "Now miss superslut you go out this door and never come around here ever again!" Khloe shoed her out.

*******

"It's okay." Kim soothed her sister. "She promised me she wouldn't see miley without telling me ever again!" Kendall cried into her sister's shoulder. "She's not worth it babe. She doesn't deserve you." "I hate her!" Kendall cried harder. Though she knew it was a lie. She loved her.

"I don't want to see her face ever again!" Kendall cried. "You won't baby. Khloe and Kylie would make sure of that." Kim mused. "Just tell her to never bother me again."Kendall cried.

*******

A short while ago

Cara parked her car in the private parking expertly. She hummed to Inna's beat as she exit her car. She locked the doors and double checked the locks before walking toward the entrance.

She looked around the massive park to see if she could luckily locate Kanye and kids. But they were nowhere in sight. She searched for Kanye's number on her phone to surprise kids but soon, was blinded buy two hands wrapped around her eyes.

"You came!" Said the familiar husky voice. Cara stopped dead in tracks. She turned around, roughly pushing the hands away. "Miley?" She gasped. Miley smiled and nodded. "I didn't expect to see you here. Thank god you read my texts." She sighed speaking in a sad tone.

Cara never read her texts. She wasn't even aware miley was going to be in Disneyland. Had she known miley's invitation, she wouldn't have come. "Follow me." Miley didn't give her a chance to reject and grabbed her hand, dragging her to a less crowded area.

"What is it Miley?" Cara asked. "She's here now!" She sighed. "Miles you have had a billion chances to tell her! Now's the time go tell her how you feel!" Cara encouraged. Bored by miley's fear. "It's so new to me Cara! You know it better than everyone! I was a person that never cared for feelings after liam now.." Cara rubbed her back. "I'm hooked and she doesn't care."

Miley had tears in her eyes. "Even if she doesn't, you still don't know yet. You have your chance miles. If she doesn't give in to you, she doesn't give in to anyone else too. You just gotta convince her!" Cara smiled. "Just twerk and get her!" Cara joked causing miley to giggle for the first time in a long time. "You re right Cara. Thank you." She hugged her friend sincerely. Cara had been helping her about this whole situation.

"Just don't tell Kendall. please? She wouldn't let me near her." Miley begged. "I won't tell her. She's a bit protective over her friends." Cara shrugged. "Exactly. How is it with you guys?" She asked with a weak smile plastered to her face. "Going great." Cara had a sheepish grin on her face. "I never thought that one day CARA DELEVINGNE would fall for someone. And fall this hard!" Miley claimed.

"I never thought that either if we are to be honest." Cara smiled. "She clearly holds your heart doesnt she?" Miley mused with a sweet smile on her face." "Yeah." Cara blushed. "It's so obvious from the way you look at her." Miley giggled. "I wish you all the best with Kendall. You're my best friend." Miley hugged her one more time. "Thanks Milo. Same for you and Stella."

******

So this was the end of this chapter. Thank you so much guys! Did you see this coming? What do you think about miley now?