2 - Ready to Go

Whole table was silent. "She's in a mood." Scott started. "About the car price, Khloe I think I can say. " Kendall was losing her patience. Kylie had just had an emotionally difficult moment and Scott was talking about cars.

She wanted to scream at him but decided against it. "Enjoy your meal." She muttered before walking up to her room.

She would like to talk to Kylie but knowing her sister, she decided to give her some space before actually doing it. She sat on her bed with her phone in her hands. Playing candy crush. This was the worst family lunch ever! And she was already nervous about her London trip. That one didn't help at all.

Soon, there was a knock on her door. She didn't feel like talking to any of her sisters. She ignored it. "Kenny can I come in?" Kanye told her knocking once more.

"Yes." She uttered with a sigh.

He opened the door a crack slowly, letting his head in first. He peeked at the room. Then came inside and closed the door. "How are you feeling??" He sat on the bed beside her.

"I've been better, you know?" Kendall's voice was holding a little pain.

"She is a teenager. Living through one of the hardest times of her life. I know you're not much older Kendall. But you are way more mature." He reasoned. "Just know that she's still the same Kylie." Kanye smiled.

Kendall was too focused on her game to pay attention. Kanye grabbed her phone carefully and put it down. "Heeey!" Kendall protested.

"Listen, you made a mistake Kenny. You should not have planned it all this way." He continued. "She feels like you replaced her with your career."

"Kanye you sound like you don't know me. She's my little sister! I love her, of course I would go. I'm not the one who plans my schedule." She said with a hint of sarcasm and anger. Her manager didn't ask her about the jobs she wanted to do. It was never her choice. The worst part was, her manager actually was Kris.

"I told mom to cancel it but she wouldn't do it. I wanted to be there for her ."

Kanye sighed. "I understand. It gets complicated at times but you should at least apologize. Family always comes first Kenny!" He smiled.

She looked at her brother in law. He was like a true brother to her. "You're right. I won't leave here with her still mad at me." She smiled weakly. Kanye gave her an encouraging smile.

"Thanks Kanye." Kendall said from the bottom of her heart.

"You're welcome. I should go find the kids, they do need to eat." He chuckled. Closing the door behind him.

*******

Kendall knew Kylie wouldn't let her speak to her and explain. She decided to contact her through the device she used the most.

She started texting her sister

Hey ky I'm very sorry. I would come if I could. You mean the world to me kylie you know it. I would never intentionally miss your party. And also you know who makes the schedules in this crazy house of cards...
I love you

She read the message once more and hesitated for a second before pressing send. The message was delivered and read immediately after. Kylie always checks her texts.

Kylie read the message and smiled. She felt that her sister was ignoring her at times. Like she was choosing her career before her. But she hoped it was not true. She hasn't been around her sister as much since she started modeling. She was always with her new supermodel friends. She felt ignored. And insecure.