26 - CITND

Kendall pushed Cara down on the bed and climbed over her. She didn't let their lips part. Cara's hands roamed on Kendall's back. She was softly stroking the skin over her shirt. Cara broke their kiss only to breathe and reconnect them more passionately.

She felt the heat of her body rise. She needed less layers between them. Her hand pulled on Kendall's shirt gently. Kendall got the hint and pulled her shirt over her head. She straddled her girlfriend. Cara smiled approvingly, causing Kendall to blush and giggle. She looked down at Cara's stomach.

Cara joined in the giggling and ran her fingers on Kendall's abdomen. Kendall lifted her head and swung it back as she hissed and closed her eyes. She felt the chill go down her spine.

Cara sat up and let her girlfriend wrap her legs around her. Kendall felt her body tense at the wetness that came with Cara's soaked frame. She pushed Cara's jacket and took it off. Cara kissed Kendall's neck and slowly bit down on it.

"You're going to leave another mark." Kendall panted. Cara's hands were on her bare back, searching to unclasp her bra. "That is to say, you're mine." Cara whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe. She finally managed to take Kendall's bra off and tossed it aside. She attacked her girlfriend's lips with a rough kiss. Kendall's hands were wrapped in her hair, encouraging her to continue.

"Kendall are you..." Kylie's voice caused both girls to pull away immediately. Kendall grabbed Cara's jacket and put it on while Cara did her best to cover for her. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled loudly. Her scream caused Kourtney to walk in Kendall's room as well. "What's going on here.." She cleared her throat once she saw Kendall's jacket and Cara. "Mind to explain?" She asked cautiously.

"We were.." Kendall started only to be cut off by Kylie. "We know exactly what you were doing! The question is why?" She felt angry. She didn't want her sister to get hurt. And Cara was doing a good job at it by cheating on her.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Kendall responded. "She wasn't this afternoon." Kourtney raised an eyebrow. "She always is." Kendall grabbed Cara's hand. "Kendall you literally said you hated her!" Kylie tried to prove her sister wrong.

"Yeah and I still hate her." Kendall answered dryly, making Cara look at her in pure disbelief. "For making me fall this hard." She smiled and looked at her sisters' faces. Cara had a megawatt smile on her face.. Kylie and kourtney were beyond confused. "So what about miley?" "She's my best friend." Cara simply replied.

"O...Kay.. We'll... We'll talk about this later.." Kourtney turned around to leave. "LATER? NOW'S THE BEST TIME..." Kylie whined. Kourtney grabbed thew younger Jenner's hand and dragged her out. "Sorry guys. She's just Kylie." She closed the door.

Kendall and Cara glanced at each other and burst out laughing. "Ugh...That was embarrassing." Cara laughed. "I was the braless one here!" "You still are actually." Cara giggled. Kendall had a rosy redness on her cheek. "I'll go get changed." Cara walked into the bathroom.

*******

"Kourt we could have talked!" Kylie protested as her older sister guided her downstairs to the living room. "About what?" "Like what she's doing here..." "It's kendall's life Kylie. She can make her own decisions. Like you did. With Tyga." She reasoned.

"That's diff.." "It's exactly the same situation. We're being too hard on them." "She cheated on Kendall!" "I don't think so. She seems pretty captivated by Kenny and Kendall too.. We should stop criticizing Cara's past and focus on now."

Kylie sat down on the sofa and grabbed her phone. "How'd she even get in." Kylie wondered. "She's pretty and she got great runway moves she of course got in!" "Not in fashion!" Kylie let her know. "Here? How'd she get in?" "Didn't Kendall open the door?" "I was here all night she couldn't have opened the door I would have seen her!"