31 - L-O-V-E

"Kendall! Cara! Get back here!" Kylie chased after her sister. Kendall separated from her girlfriend. "Kylie!" Caitlyn called her. All family members followed the duo.

"Kylie if you want to leave with them, you may as well never return!" Caitlyn's threatening tone froze everyone.

"Dad...? How can you change so quickly?" Kylie asked in pure disbelief.

"She's the exact same Kendall you would brag about for hours! The same girl you have always been proud of..." Kim cooed softly. "ENOUGH!" Caitlyn screamed loud.

"No daughter of mine is a freak." She concluded. "Dad.. I'm just me. I'm Kendall! I'm the same Kendall Nicole Jenner!" Kendall's tears were falling down her face. "Not when she's there." Caitlyn nodded at Cara.

"She is the reason you turned into a sinner! A disgusting filthy animal..." "Cailyn!" Kanye interrupted. "Dont say something you know you'll regret." He suggested. "I won't ever regret this. What are you waiting for? Go."

"Oh so now you call her a freak?" Cara's patience let her down. The sight of a teary eyed Kendall was very hurtful itself. Caitlyn was only adding insult to her injury and Kendall was too kind to say a single word about it.

"Then what exactly would 'you' be, Bruce Jenner? Hmm?" She yelled with anger and rage taking over her. "Cara, you should go." Kris warned.

"I have enough balls to be honest with myself and have a point of view! That, your husband has chopped his off very very traditionally! The republican mind!" She scowled. "Car..." Kendall tried but Cara's rage had blinded her.

"How traditional is that, Bruce? But I don't care! No one here cares! Because everyone wants you to live your life as who you really are!" Cara softened a little because of Kendall's soft hand in hers. "You are a disgrace." Was all caitlyn said.

"I can't believe how shallow you are." Cara shook her head. "Mom.." Kendall spoke for the very first time. "I'm sorry." Kris replied. "You embarrassed us all globally." Khloe and Kylie were listening to this conversation intently.

Kendall closed her eyes. Every word her parents had told her started floating back and forth in her brain over and over again. Was she really a disgrace? All she ever did was fall in love. She fell real deep and hard for the girl who shamelessly defended her.

"Daddy I just fell in love." Kendall held on to Cara's hand for dear life as Kylie rubbed her back. "Love? What kind of love is this? This can't be love! It can't ever be love between the two of you!" Cara's head was floating above anything and everything. Caitlyn really knew how to tick her off.

Kendall frowned. She wouldn't let anyone ever question her love toward Cara. She wouldn't let her father humiliate her emotions with her sisters watching. She pulled Cara along with her and lead her outside. Her sisters were trying to catch up with their pace while Kris and caitlyn watched closely to see what her intentions were.

"Kendall wait up." "Kenny!" "Cara! Wait" Kendall got to Cara's car and sat inside it. "Let's go home." She told Cara as soon as she sat down. "As you wish princess." Cara got inside the car as well in her usual driving position.

She put her hand over Kendall's and softly stroked the skin underneath. "I love you." Cara whispered. It was barely audible. "I love you too." Her girlfriend responded.

*******

"Dad why did you talk to her like that? She needs your support right now!" Kylie questioned. "She clearly doesn't want us in her life." Caitlyn coolly responded after her second youngest child left her. "You just yelled and cursed..." "You don't get to tell me what to do and not do!" Caitlyn interrupted.

"You just yelled at her dad! She's your daughter as much as we all are." Kylie defended her sister. "Why are you so blind Kylie?" Caitlyn snapped.

"She doesn't give a shit about any of you! She could have apologized and stayed! She could have asked us for forgiveness. She didn't even hesiste for a moment before a she grabbed that girl's hand and walked away with her. She didn't think about you or Kim or khloe or any of us!"

"That's not true. She cares about us. YOU are the one that doesn't give a shit dad. You're the most selfish person I know." Kylie walked up toward the door, she couldn't take this anymore. "She never cared about you Kylie. While you always did. That's such a shame." Caitlyn told her before Kylie slammed the door shut. She hated to admit that she did consider her father's words in her mind..

*******

"You feeling better?" Cara asked as she stroked Kendall's hair. They were lying down on the bed. Cara was up on her elbow. Her legs intertwined with her girlfriend's. Kendall laid on her back with her eyes closed, enjoying her girlfriend's presence.

"How can it be wrong?" Kendall asked softly. "How can what be wrong, love?" Cara caressed her cheekbones softly. "Us.. Being in love." "Do you think it's wrong?" Cara asked with a hint of hurt in her voice. "No!" Kendall's eyes opened. She saw the worry in cara's face. She smiled softly and leaned up to give her a light kiss on the lips.

"Why do people think it's wrong?" She asked again. "I don't know. Maybe because they're afraid of it. Maybe because they don't understand it.."Cara theorized. "It's a shame though. Love is the most beautiful emotion there is." Kendall smiled.

"Trust me I know!" Cara whispered and looked at Kendall intently. She smiled. "It's very beautiful." She leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. "Yeah?" Cara nodded.

"It's grounding." She grinned. "It's inspirational." She kissed Kendall's lips. "How so?" Her girlfriend questioned. "It poses for really good nude shoots." Cara smirked. "Oh shut up!" Kendall giggled as she blushed uncontrollably. "Oh yeah and it'a amazing in bed." Cara winked.

After their giggling session, Cara looked into her eyes, for the zilionth time. "It inspires me to live." She smiled adoringly. Kendall felt her cheeks turn red under the intense stare. "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me." She blushed harder.

"Oh and it blushes every time you compliment their loveliness." Cara leaned down to give her girlfriend a sweet kiss on her lips. "Ask me what love is like." Kendall demanded,

"What?" Cara giggled. "Come on! Ask it!" Kendall protested. "Why don't you just say it then!?" Cara laughed at the younger girl's adorableness. "I want you to ask me so I don't sound like some fool." She pouted. Cara pecked her lips once more. "Okay.. Kendall..." Cara cleared her throat jokingly. "What's love like?" She asked. "It's you." She stared at Cara sweetly. "For me, you're the definition of love."

********

"Did you talk to Kylie?" Kris asked Caitlyn. "Yes. She can see the truth now."

"Bruce.." "WHAT?" "Look... Are we really not going to see Kendall again?"

"Not as long as she is lusting after a woman." "Where did Kylie go?" "I have no idea." Caitlyn lit a cigarette.

"Oh my.." Kris sighed. "What is it?" Caitlyn walked up to see what had surprised her ex wife this much on her laptop.

Caitlyn froze. " Oh my indeed."

********

So that was it for this chapter guys! I really appreciate all your comments and votes on last chapter! I will continue this then.

What's going on?
What will happen?

I would love to know your ideas as I no longer know where this story is going! Your help would be great!

Thank you so much one more time!
Love ya