3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne

Kendall looked at the marvelous city of London through her window. The limo had taken her from the airport where her private plane had landed a while ago. She was absolutely anxious, though the view of London seemed to ease her tension a bit.

She took out her phone and decided to finally turn it on. She had been too busy running from the paparazzi since she landed that she had forgotten about her phone. As soon as her phone was back on, she noticed she had two messages.

One was from Gigi saying : Say hello to Cara.

This girl never got tired of teasing Kendall. Maybe it was because Kendall had never been interested in a particular person. She had never been in love nor in a serious relationship. Therefore joking about these matters with Kendall seemed just fun and appropriate.

She read the other message. It had been sent by her mom. And manager. Better quote Kim "momager"

Note:

Remember to attend Elite's party tomorrow night. It is an annually organized party which takes place four days before the beginning of LFW. I'm absolutely sure you will make great contacts there. Good luck.

Kris Jenner.

Kris Jenner? Not even your mom? This was getting more and more annoying for Kendall. She didn't want to be controlled by her mother. She didn't have her basic freedom. Yet she was Kris Jenner. Not her mom!

Kendall sighed and put her phone back in her purse. She wasn't a big party person. She didn't enjoy alcohol infected people grinding on one another. And she disliked being hit on by drunk guys. Maybe it was because she hadnt met the right guy.

*******

"Welcome Miss Jenner." The doorman politely greeted Kendall. She replied with a smile. "Hello."

Kendall enjoyed being recognized at hotels. All staff would know where she would be staying and she wouldn't bother with the reception at all. This was one of the few situations that Kendall adored being famous.

"Fred shall lead you too your suit." The doorman pointed at the neatly dressed blonde guy who was getting Kendall's belongings out of the limo.

"If you could please follow me." Fred muttered. Kendall nodded her head and let the guy lead her to her VIP room. They got in the elevator. Going to the 17th floor. Only guests with special cards were allowed in this section. Which could mean more privacy.

The guy lead them through a corridor and put his card in the door number 1746. He opened the door and let Kendall in first. She absorbed the view. It was breathtaking. As if she was stepping on the beautiful city of London with each step.

The hotel had a British look in it despite being very modern. Kendall adored this about London. Everything was modern yet traditionally rich.

"Do you need a tour of the suite?" Fred asked politely. "No thank you." Kendall handed him his tip, to which he smiled gratefully before wishing her a good stay there. He then, left ,giving Kendall the privacy she was after.

*******

Kendall walked downstairs into the restaurant to grab lunch. Like everything in that hotel and in London, the restaurant looked extremely British with royal paintings decorating the walls.