17 - The Mystery Rat

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank every one of you for reading my story it really means a lot to me. I also figured that I'd better clarify certain things in this chapter!!!

Votes and comments are very much appreciated!

*******

Karlie laid on her back watching Law and Order with her girlfriend. "I hope you're not going to name our baby after your favorite character!" Karlie joked. Taylor glared at her playfully before slapping her hand softly.

Karlie leaned in. Caressing the girl's cheeks lovingly. Convincing herself she possibly can't love her more though she already knew she was wrong. She could love her endlessly. She closed her eyes after she observed the older girl's eyes' bright color. Taylor closed her eyes as well. Leaning to kiss the girl.

Taylor's phone rang to interrupt their little moment together. "Forget it." Karlie whispered. Taylor gave her an apologetic look and turned around to get the phone from the table. Karlie embraced her body with her own. Putting her hand on Taylor's stomach as she kissed her shoulder.

"Hello.." Taylor started but couldn't bring herself to continue as the person on the other line yelled uncontrollably. After a few short seconds Taylor sat up straight a pang of panic making its way to every single one of her cells.

"Tree! who could have done it?" Karlie figured it was her publicist. "NO I did not!" She sighed. "What do I do?" Taylor got up from the huge couch and started walking around the room. A habit Karlie knew she had when she was frustrated.

"Okay.. Fine. But try all you can to tell me who it is!" Taylor sighed again. Karlie got up and pecked her shoulder as she massaged her arms. "Who was it?" Taylor laughed bitterly. "Apparently one of our 'friends' sold our baby's story to TMZ."

Karlie gasped. "No way!" "They already did it KARLIE!" Karlie didn't want to believe it. They wanted to announce it tomorrow. For all their fans and the media. Yet, someone was cruel enough to let this extremely personal matter slip out. And be paid for it.

"This is so sad." Taylor sighed. she wanted to be the first one to announce her pregnancy. She wanted to upload the same picture she had used to come out with Karlie.

"It's okay babe. We still can do it ourselves. And pretend nothing happened. Like they don't already know." Taylor smiled. "I will make sure we find out who sold this." Karlie assured. Taking Taylor's phone from her hands. She set the camera and guided the both of them to the mirror.

Carefully, she handed the phone to taylor while she sneaked her arms around her waist. Putting her hand on the older girl's stomach. Taylor smiled and put her hand on Karlie's. She nodded to her girlfriend in the mirror and snapped a picture kissing her cheek swiftly. Karlie grinned and kissed her lips. Uploading the picture with the caption:

Tell me what to expect when you're expecting because I currently am!!!

*******

Cara was surfing the internet as Kendall and Kylie left a while ago. They wanted to see their dad before tomorrow's dinner night.